SportsWrath

I guess we can put away that Post-SB curse now

fishgutmartyr

We have now clinched a winning season. And I don't think we've even peaked yet.

We can still improve on offensive turnovers, and special teams. There's still some sloppy play that can be fixed.

Even better, after the last four games, who's going to point to our schedule and say we haven't played anybody?

Anything less than 12-4 would signify a total collapse, and we would only have to be .500 to get to 12 wins. I don't think that's happening.

There isn't a team we need to be afraid of, just so long as we respect them.

This is the most fun I've had with this team in a LONG time. Well, OK, regular season. :)

We have now clinched a winning season. And I don't think we've even peaked yet.

We can still improve on offensive turnovers, and special teams. There's still some sloppy play that can be fixed.

Even better, after the last four games, who's going to point to our schedule and say we haven't played anybody?

Anything less than 12-4 would signify a total collapse, and we would only have to be .500 to get to 12 wins. I don't think that's happening.

There isn't a team we need to be afraid of, just so long as we respect them.

This is the most fun I've had with this team in a LONG time. Well, OK, regular season. :)

And remember 87 was the strike year; and 91 was when The Prostitute bailed on us. Coach Cheerleader has been a constant influence. I must say I am impressed and I likewise am enjoying this season to the max.

Like I said in the anxious thread, I am not that worried when it comes to this team. They having a winning combination when it comes to the offense. Pound them with Jacobs to wear them out. Ward makes them work even harder with his shiftiness and his out-of-the-backfield catching. Bradshaw finishes them off.

Eli may not be putting up huge numbers like some MVP candidates but he doesn't have to. And the numbers he does put up are in clutch situations. 150-190 yards a game doesn't look good on a stat sheet but when 50-70 of them are completing third downs...that is a winning combination.