SportsWrath

This just in, Tim Carter comes up lame....

Guest nosebleed

Guest nosebleed

Yes, another classic by The Wig Master General. Tim will play three games, catch four passes, drop ten, and suffer a concussion, pull a hamstring, step on a board with a nail...............

Guest Lockhart

If Tim can get three more seasons with the Giants he should finally reach his goal of being healthy for 16 NFL games and dropping 100 passes!

Guest Lockhart
OK Lockhart ... i'm just adding it to the list of all the other Giants that you hate ,

Eli. Plax , Shock , Joseph , Feely, EA, Carter, ....... and many more

It is great to have you support as usual

Yes, I have this thing about wanting players that suck and hurt the giants's chances of winning cut from the Giant roster. I guess you prefer to keep the headcases, cancers and chokes on the team - must be a Brit thing. As Giant GM, my first priority would be to cut and/or trade every name you listed - doing so would make the Giants a better team.

These duds were all picked or signed by Accorsi and we all know how bad he is - Dayne instead of Shaun Alexander, Shicanco instead of Chris Simms, Eli and a first round draft choice instead of Ben Roethlisberger. Accorsi's choices need to be removed as quickly as possible, with a few exceptions where hs stumbled onto a good player.

Edited by Lockhart