SportsWrath

This was the one!!!

BurnThePhilFans

I have waited for a game like today's for a long time. I kept thinking this week - even though Eli went on an amazing playoff run last year and won us the superbowl, I had yet to see him win that "big regular season game". I remember thinking 2 years ago when we were 6-2 (playing the bears) Eli and the Giants needed to win that "Hard game" to move to the elite team/player level.... same thing last year when we played Dallas when we we're 6-2. We'll we lost both of those games and while I felt the Giants were a good team, I refused to put them into the elite level (they proved me wrong in 07 thank god). Anyways.... I'm having trouble getting the words to come out right but in short my summary is.... We won a game today in a brutal environment, against a top notch team and I - for the first time ever, feel like we can and should beat everyone we play. AN ELITE NEW YORK GIANTS TEAM HAS ARRIVED!

This is the first loss that Rothlesburger has had at home against an NFC team. This is one of the biggest wins during a season that I have seen in a while. There are some issues that I am still worried about though but the Giants D just wore the Steelers out. Kind of reminded me of the Cowboys playoff game.

This is the first loss that Rothlesburger has had at home against an NFC team. This is one of the biggest wins during a season that I have seen in a while. There are some issues that I am still worried about though but the Giants D just wore the Steelers out. Kind of reminded me of the Cowboys playoff game.

Their other loss was against Philly..

All in all I felt this game was a statement game for us and pointed out the Giants needed to get to big Ben if they plan on winning this game. I didn't know Pitt was ranked at #1 defense and they were successful getting a couple of long balls on us... one was called back for holding of course. But all in all our D played great.. and Corey Webster is playing lights out.

Their other loss was against Philly..

All in all I felt this game was a statement game for us and pointed out the Giants needed to get to big Ben if they plan on winning this game. I didn't know Pitt was ranked at #1 defense and they were successful getting a couple of long balls on us... one was called back for holding of course. But all in all our D played great.. and Corey Webster is playing lights out.

They played the Eagles in Philadelphia. I meant this was Ben's first ever loss to an NFC team at home.