SportsWrath

Something to keep in mind...

BurnThePhilFans

Was just thinking about this.... in both 06' and 07' we started the year 6-2, only to finish with 8-8 and 10-6 seasons. Chances of a superbowl win on the road throughout the playoffs is near impossible (not to mention doing it in back to back seasons). I know it is early and we should be taking things 1 game at a time, but it is 100% necessary for us to not fall into what seems to be our annual second half of the season slump. Thoughts?

Was just thinking about this.... in both 06' and 07' we started the year 6-2, only to finish with 8-8 and 10-6 seasons. Chances of a superbowl win on the road throughout the playoffs is near impossible (not to mention doing it in back to back seasons). I know it is early and we should be taking things 1 game at a time, but it is 100% necessary for us to not fall into what seems to be our annual second half of the season slump. Thoughts?

My first thought is....

You are trying out for Captain Obvious.

I'm not sure it would be a slump this time around... it seems the first half of the season we play lightwieghts.. aside from the steelers. The 2nd half will be so much tougher...