SportsWrath

Shocking News

GreyHoodie

Maybe your team can get him to replace A Samuel. An average CB for an overrtaed one. :)

Kraft might not be rushing to pickup someone with this guys history. Every team overlooks some off-field misbehavior, but beating a someone because they are Jewish is likely something Kraft won't accept.

Kraft might not be rushing to pickup someone with this guys history. Every team overlooks some off-field misbehavior, but beating a someone because they are Jewish is likely something Kraft won't accept.

Yeah, that was my weak attempt at humor. :rolleyes: I knew Manning jr had issues, but i didnt realize he beat up a person just because they were Jewish. Thats unnacceptable. Now , beating up a gay guy, we can all live with that! :P

Just kidding.

Well, the thread is a weak attempt at humor. I posted the same on a Colts board and was told I was responsible for cardiac failure between the time they read the subject line and the body of the message.

Wow, they must be a little slow over there on the Colts board. Anyone who thinks that Peyton would just be released is clueless. :huh:

Yeah, that was my weak attempt at humor. :rolleyes: I knew Manning jr had issues, but i didnt realize he beat up a person just because they were Jewish. Thats unnacceptable. Now , beating up a gay guy, we can all live with that! :P

Just kidding.

Maybe to some, but I think VG would take great offence at that statement.

CB Ricky Manning Jr was released by the bears,

I thought that as soon as I read your "one Liner"

there is no way the Giants or the Colts would release either Manning at this point in the season unless maybe its 10 years down the road from now

well it's good to see you back to bad this next game was not a regular season game could be fun..... again ;)

And the Chicago Bears are on the clock..........Here comes Bill Belichicks lover to the podium oh yeah i meant Roger Goodell, With the first pick in the NFL draft the Chicago Bears select quarterback out of Kansas State Josh Freeman. Yeah it's April already.