SportsWrath

WR - The final 6

BurnThePhilFans

I'm o the pro Moss bandwagon for now. I can't recall him being sent downfield much, the only plays that come to mind are screens, something a shifty/speedy receiver should excell at no doubt, but hardly something to base his total worth on. RW, if I remember correctly, got the PR duties for ball security reasons, not because of talent reasons.

Moss has been in the league, what, 2 years? Injured half that? Let him get a chance to play in normal passing downs instead of screens and other gimmick plays, and yes, a screen is a gimmick. Let him run routes and throw the ball at him and see what happens. As much as it pains me to say this, I'd rather keep Moss based on his potential than Tyree based on what he has shown, if it comes down to one or the other.

That is because he is 5"2'..... I was shocked how much smaller he looked then everyone else on the field Saturday, almost like they let someone's kid get on the field. Being that short he really needs to get separation down field on a deep route.

When do the final cuts need to be made? It will have to be after the final pre-season game, the player who does the best in those 3 games will stick around, there is no way to pick one now.