SportsWrath

These Umps must be Tankee fans

Virginia Giant

It wasn't his grand slam to win the game. It was Girardi's meatball, aka "lets leave Marte in after he gave up the tying homer, the walked the bases loaded...He'll get of it!"

...and, oh BTW our killer BP is now at 8.00 ERA over the last 8 games

Un-fucking-believable

Season is done as far as I'm concerned. Joba might need shoulder surgery(yay), coaching staff is a joke, and let me remind you of this putrid offense.

I guess it was going to happen to sooner or later.

It wasn't his grand slam to win the game. It was Girardi's meatball, aka "lets leave Marte in after he gave up the tying homer, the walked the bases loaded...He'll get of it!"

...and, oh BTW our killer BP is now at 8.00 ERA over the last 8 games

Un-fucking-believable

Season is done as far as I'm concerned. Joba might need shoulder surgery(yay), coaching staff is a joke, and let me remind you of this putrid offense.

I guess it was going to happen to sooner or later.

I'll be honest, leaving in Marte after walking the bases loaded baffled me. Byrd hits lefties well, but can't hit righties at all, there had to have been a right hander in the bull pen. That was really dumb imo.

I honestly hope Joba is ok, because I'm glad we could imflate his era a bit, but he is fun to watch and I'd honestly like to see him become a dominating pitcher.

I'll be honest, leaving in Marte after walking the bases loaded baffled me. Byrd hits lefties well, but can't hit righties at all, there had to have been a right hander in the bull pen. That was really dumb imo.

I honestly hope Joba is ok, because I'm glad we could imflate his era a bit, but he is fun to watch and I'd honestly like to see him become a dominating pitcher.

Oh, Robertson warmed up twice in two innings...but no he didnt come in. <_<

Wow, I think thats the first time I've ever seen a grand slam to win a game in the bottom of the 9th. :rock: :rock: :rock:

You should've seen the Yankee/Twins game a few years back. A 14 inning game that went on in the pouring rain and well past midnight.

In the 14th, the Twins scored 3 runs to pretty much put away the game. However, with the bases loaded, and 2 outs, and the rain simply pouring down so hard you couldn't see.....Giambi took it deep and long for a walkoff grand slam that will probably be his biggest moment in Yankee history.

You should've seen the Yankee/Twins game a few years back. A 14 inning game that went on in the pouring rain and well past midnight.

In the 14th, the Twins scored 3 runs to pretty much put away the game. However, with the bases loaded, and 2 outs, and the rain simply pouring down so hard you couldn't see.....Giambi took it deep and long for a walkoff grand slam that will probably be his biggest moment in Yankee history.

You should have seen the 1999 NLCS When Robin Ventura hit the "grand slam single" ;)