SportsWrath

Fuck you reyes

gateb

Darling's statement after his 2nd homer is ridiculous. "Fans will look back on Memorial Day and say it was Reyes's error that finally woke him up."

It was obviously this thread.

Darling's statement after his 2nd homer is ridiculous. "Fans will look back on Memorial Day and say it was Reyes's error that finally woke him up."

It was obviously this thread.

We were also told "fans will look back on this Yankees series and say it was the turnaround."

We were also told "fans will look back on this Yankees series and say it was the turnaround."

And after Maine hit Felipe Lopez on the first pitch of the game: "This is where Mets fans will say it all started."

You guys really really need to come to grips that there is no turning around a car that spins its wheels in mud.

Newsflash, there is nothing to turn around, this team is NOT GOOD. When you start to accept that fact all the rest is easy, they are not that good.

The Mess rests sqaurely on the shoulders of the moron GM.

You guys really really need to come to grips that there is no turning around a car that spins its wheels in mud.

Newsflash, there is nothing to turn around, this team is NOT GOOD. When you start to accept that fact all the rest is easy, they are not that good.

The Mess rests sqaurely on the shoulders of the moron GM.

This isnt about the team this is about the jewel of our farm system that has been underperforming dramatically since the All-Star break last year. In the case of Reyes we have every right to bitch about him.

I would like to know how many DPs it takes for Willie to bench Castillo.

This isnt about the team this is about the jewel of our farm system that has been underperforming dramatically since the All-Star break last year. In the case of Reyes we have every right to bitch about him.

I would like to know how many DPs it takes for Willie to bench Castillo.

Reyes occupation if he were not a balplayer would be fry guy at Mickey D's and that would be a tremndous honor for a man of his intelligence.

here is the problem with reyes, he is fucking stupid and teams have adjusted to him and he is too stupid to make any himself. Thats why Rickey was brought in to try and help him and he was even to stupid to understand in Rickey terms.

This team is fucking done. AT this point if they do not finsh in last I will be shocked.

These announcers keep talking about 2006, what the fuck thats as relevant to this sleepless bunch as the 69 team.

God I hate being a fucking fan of this team and football cannot start fast enough.

Reyes occupation if he were not a balplayer would be fry guy at Mickey D's and that would be a tremndous honor for a man of his intelligence.

here is the problem with reyes, he is fucking stupid and teams have adjusted to him and he is too stupid to make any himself. Thats why Rickey was brought in to try and help him and he was even to stupid to understand in Rickey terms.

This team is fucking done. AT this point if they do not finsh in last I will be shocked.

As depressing as that is that was hilarious

It seems to me that when teams put a beat down on the Yanks the way the Mets did, they usually go into a slump afterwards.

It seems to me that when teams put a beat down on the Yanks the way the Mets did, they usually go into a slump afterwards.

I don't think the Rays got that memo. Didn't they recently take 3 of 4 from the Yanks?