SportsWrath

The Official "Don't Vote for the Mets" thread

Allstarjim

Not that the vast majority of them even deserve a vote. I would think that you could make an argument for Santana, Maine, and Wagner, but you can't vote for pitchers anyway. The only other player deserving IMO is Ryan Church.

I say that because of last season, and the way they've played this season, Mets fans can send a message by NOT VOTING FOR ANY MET to the All-Star game. In fact, it would be even better for all Mets to vote as many times as you can for Non-Mets. Hopefully, a little slap in the face from the fan base will put a well placed chip on their shoulders, but that is wishful thinking.

Another good thing is the Wilpons can save some money since those non-performers won't get those All-Star bonuses, and maybe they can actually put it to good use at the end of the year and get a player or two in here that knows how to get a clutch hit.

So spread the word to Mets fans! Don't vote for Mets!

You must be the worst Met fan ever. How you could you not show love to your team in the all star game?

First of all, it's fucking May. Relax, it's not over yet.

Second, ALWAYS show love to your team. I don't care if they lost all the game this season, you always support your favorite team.

and third, Church deserves it, so vote for him.

I dont think us not voting for the players will light a fire under their asses.

agreed, but it's not like any of them deserve a vote as it is. i've always voted for who i thought deserved it.

You must be the worst Met fan ever. How you could you not show love to your team in the all star game?

First of all, it's fucking May. Relax, it's not over yet.

Second, ALWAYS show love to your team. I don't care if they lost all the game this season, you always support your favorite team.

and third, Church deserves it, so vote for him.

:LMAO:

Are you fucking serious? Fuck you Jay. First of all, where were you when I was defending this team on a near daily basis to xxi and the other guys? Where were you when everyone was overreacting saying this team will not make the playoffs and is a .500, and I posted a thread giving the records of the playoff teams from last year on May 15th? I friggin' support this team. I pay to watch every game on the internet, and I've gone to BOTH games when they were here in town to D.C. I buy their merchandise. I care about the Mets more than an adult male should care about any sports team.

My point was that maybe if the fans don't vote for them, they will feel the snub. I've seen Karl Malone get snubbed for the All-Star game and go out and score 60 points in the next game, so some people take it personally. But yes, Church does deserve a vote. That's not the point. This team crushed its fans from last years collapse, and we are back supporting them, trying to believe in them, when they are playing the same uninspired ball from last September. Why shouldn't we vote our displeasure? All I get from watching them is heartburn. They get millions of dollars to make me sick.

Worst Met fan ever. My ass. I can't believe you're telling ME of all people to relax, that it's May. Why haven't you told XXI this before? Frankly, I could've used the support.

Well, it's probably because you're the only one who thinks Angel Pagan will lead this team to the Championship.

Lol, J/K.

No, snubbing is not the way to do this. We need to make them feel good, make them feel like we have their backs no matter what. That's why no one should boo, that's why it's called Home. The crowd's job is to cheer the Mets, support them.

And seriously, saying fuck you to me was pretty childish.

Well, it's probably because you're the only one who thinks Angel Pagan will lead this team to the Championship.

Lol, J/K.

No, snubbing is not the way to do this. We need to make them feel good, make them feel like we have their backs no matter what. That's why no one should boo, that's why it's called Home. The crowd's job is to cheer the Mets, support them.

And seriously, saying fuck you to me was pretty childish.

Sorry man. I should of said, "how dare you question my fandom?" I was just so taken aback from you saying that because of what I've said since I've been defending this team all the time here for several weeks.

:LMAO:

Are you fucking serious? Fuck you Jay. First of all, where were you when I was defending this team on a near daily basis to xxi and the other guys? Where were you when everyone was overreacting saying this team will not make the playoffs and is a .500, and I posted a thread giving the records of the playoff teams from last year on May 15th? I friggin' support this team. I pay to watch every game on the internet, and I've gone to BOTH games when they were here in town to D.C. I buy their merchandise. I care about the Mets more than an adult male should care about any sports team.

My point was that maybe if the fans don't vote for them, they will feel the snub. I've seen Karl Malone get snubbed for the All-Star game and go out and score 60 points in the next game, so some people take it personally. But yes, Church does deserve a vote. That's not the point. This team crushed its fans from last years collapse, and we are back supporting them, trying to believe in them, when they are playing the same uninspired ball from last September. Why shouldn't we vote our displeasure? All I get from watching them is heartburn. They get millions of dollars to make me sick.

Worst Met fan ever. My ass. I can't believe you're telling ME of all people to relax, that it's May. Why haven't you told XXI this before? Frankly, I could've used the support.

Don't bring my name into your converation, I have nothing to do with this.

And I am not a bad Met fan, they are my team, I hope they win every game here on out. I am just realistic and look at things like a realistic person and this is a .500 team now for nearly 162 games. This rah rah they are all ok shit is laughable, its probably why s many Met fans are on top of the world one day when they win and then the next when they lose are ready to jump off the cliff. If people start seeing them for what they are it actually would be better for them and the team. People boo because sadly they think this is a championship team. Seeing reality does not make me a bad fan or any less of one than anyone else.

As far as not voting for them for the All Star game thats just stupid, has no bearing on anything and quite frankly does not tell them anything, same as the dolts at Shea that boo.

I was going to stay away from this thread because quite frankly like I said, the notion of fans not voting for the Mets is as assinine as it gets and I did not want to interject this opinion and get into an arguement. So I stayed away. When you decided to bring my name up on a subject I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH, you left me little choice but to come and declare what a stupid fucking idea this is.

Again, do not bring me up in your threads I have nothing to do with.

And I am not a bad Met fan, they are my team, I hope they win every game here on out. I am just realistic and look at things like a realistic person and this is a .500 team now for nearly 162 games. This rah rah they are all ok shit is laughable, its probably why s many Met fans are on top of the world one day when they win and then the next when they lose are ready to jump off the cliff. If people start seeing them for what they are it actually would be better for them and the team. People boo because sadly they think this is a championship team. Seeing reality does not make me a bad fan or any less of one than anyone else.

As far as not voting for them for the All Star game thats just stupid, has no bearing on anything and quite frankly does not tell them anything, same as the dolts at Shea that boo.

I was going to stay away from this thread because quite frankly like I said, the notion of fans not voting for the Mets is as assinine as it gets and I did not want to interject this opinion and get into an arguement. So I stayed away. When you decided to bring my name up on a subject I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH, you left me little choice but to come and declare what a stupid fucking idea this is.

1. I will bring your fucking sportwrath handle (it's not your fucking name dumbass) into any thread, wherever, and whenever I want. Did I make a stink when you were callling me "pom pom Jim"? Or you disparaging me in threads I hadn't posted in? It's a message board, douche. Don't get internet tough guy with me, it's sad, quite frankly.

2. I personally don't care what you think. You are a negative person. I can tell by just about every thread you post in, that you are an ugly individual. You constantly project negativity. That says something about your life.

3. It's a free country, you can vote or don't vote, I don't care. Do you really think that I thought my topic on Sportswrath.com would sweep through the community of Mets fans everywhere, and the lack of votes for the players would actually send a collective message to the Mets players? I posted the topic because this forum was a little slow, I was bored, and I was/am disgusted with the Mets losing 3 out 4 to the Nats.

You've have been a complete douche to me for no reason in just about every thread in this forum. I have not done anything to provoke your childish, arrogant, smart-ass retorts.

I'll make a deal with you. I'll stop responding to your negative garbage, and you can stop responding to my "blindly optimistic" posts. That way, you will stop twisting my words like you like to do (like Angel Pagan leading the team) and I can stop wasting my time trying to convince an asshole that the Mets could yet win the division.

Peace, fucker.

1. I will bring your fucking sportwrath handle (it's not your fucking name dumbass) into any thread, wherever, and whenever I want. Did I make a stink when you were callling me "pom pom Jim"? Or you disparaging me in threads I hadn't posted in? It's a message board, douche. Don't get internet tough guy with me, it's sad, quite frankly.

2. I personally don't care what you think. You are a negative person. I can tell by just about every thread you post in, that you are an ugly individual. You constantly project negativity. That says something about your life.

3. It's a free country, you can vote or don't vote, I don't care. Do you really think that I thought my topic on Sportswrath.com would sweep through the community of Mets fans everywhere, and the lack of votes for the players would actually send a collective message to the Mets players? I posted the topic because this forum was a little slow, I was bored, and I was/am disgusted with the Mets losing 3 out 4 to the Nats.

You've have been a complete douche to me for no reason in just about every thread in this forum. I have not done anything to provoke your childish, arrogant, smart-ass retorts.

I'll make a deal with you. I'll stop responding to your negative garbage, and you can stop responding to my "blindly optimistic" posts. That way, you will stop twisting my words like you like to do (like Angel Pagan leading the team) and I can stop wasting my time trying to convince an asshole that the Mets could yet win the division.

Peace, fucker.

Sorry my sportswrath handle not my name, sorry for invoking this terrible injustice, its my SW handle not my name. Are you happy now? Notice I did not call you names in my post. As for calling you pom pom Jim, that was in thread you posted in and one that stuck to what people had been talking about and that was the incosistency of the team, I believe it was during the Reds series. As for me getting "internet tough guy" and it being "sad", that was not my intention or the vibe I was sending. I asked nicely to not be brought into your initial arguement when how you were percieved as a fan by a fellow poster. By the way I was assume that one that thinks an internet tough guy is "sad" would not start their retort by calling someone "fucker" and using the words "whereever" and "whenever" to say how they will use their name(sorry handle) when they want. Certainly seemed interent tough guy to me.

Anyway as for me being "ugly" and "negative" thats as far from the truth as one can get and quite frankly you know nothing about me on a personal level and I am not negative or angry or ugly on any level of my life. If my feelings towards the Mets somehow make you think that this is how I am you are mistaken. The Mets are not my reality, they are something in my life that I enjoy, a hobby if you will, none of it projects how I am as a person.

I have never been a douche to you, I think you are out of your mind in your utter defense of this ballclub. Never have I said I want them to lose, I have merely disagreed with all you constant optimism about this club. Sorry to disagree with you. If you think that me disagreeing with you about the Mets is being a douche I suggest you grow some balls.

Now to the crux of this. You have in your retort called me a "dumbass" "douche" and an "asshole" and "fucker". I think you will be hard pressed to find any back and forth I have had with you where I have called you any names other than a pom pom waving Met fan. If that offends you then I am sorry. In fact I believe you have done this before and I both ignored it and accepted an apology from you for this sort of behavior. This is not the first time you have gotten personal with me and probably will not be the last. You probably are hoping that I come back with all sorts of personal insults towards you, but that just will not happen. Calling you names on a MB does nothing for me.

Btw you have made it such that I plan on responding to every single one of your "blindly optimistic"(your words not mind) about the Mets. Hopefully this will not invoke you to constantly take personal attacks at me and leave yourself open to the SW rules of engagement.

Peace, fellow Met fan, enjoy tonights game.

Sorry my sportswrath handle not my name, sorry for invoking this terrible injustice, its my SW handle not my name. Are you happy now? Notice I did not call you names in my post. As for calling you pom pom Jim, that was in thread you posted in and one that stuck to what people had been talking about and that was the incosistency of the team, I believe it was during the Reds series. As for me getting "internet tough guy" and it being "sad", that was not my intention or the vibe I was sending. I asked nicely to not be brought into your initial arguement when how you were percieved as a fan by a fellow poster. By the way I was assume that one that thinks an internet tough guy is "sad" would not start their retort by calling someone "fucker" and using the words "whereever" and "whenever" to say how they will use their name(sorry handle) when they want. Certainly seemed interent tough guy to me.

Anyway as for me being "ugly" and "negative" thats as far from the truth as one can get and quite frankly you know nothing about me on a personal level and I am not negative or angry or ugly on any level of my life. If my feelings towards the Mets somehow make you think that this is how I am you are mistaken. The Mets are not my reality, they are something in my life that I enjoy, a hobby if you will, none of it projects how I am as a person.

I have never been a douche to you, I think you are out of your mind in your utter defense of this ballclub. Never have I said I want them to lose, I have merely disagreed with all you constant optimism about this club. Sorry to disagree with you. If you think that me disagreeing with you about the Mets is being a douche I suggest you grow some balls.

Now to the crux of this. You have in your retort called me a "dumbass" "douche" and an "asshole" and "fucker". I think you will be hard pressed to find any back and forth I have had with you where I have called you any names other than a pom pom waving Met fan. If that offends you then I am sorry. In fact I believe you have done this before and I both ignored it and accepted an apology from you for this sort of behavior. This is not the first time you have gotten personal with me and probably will not be the last. You probably are hoping that I come back with all sorts of personal insults towards you, but that just will not happen. Calling you names on a MB does nothing for me.

Btw you have made it such that I plan on responding to every single one of your "blindly optimistic"(your words not mind) about the Mets. Hopefully this will not invoke you to constantly take personal attacks at me and leave yourself open to the SW rules of engagement.

Peace, fellow Met fan, enjoy tonights game.

Actually I hadn't posted in the thread until you called me Pom Pom Jim. Which I actually considered changing my handle to that. And that's why I went off on you. You telling me not to bring up your name in a thread that has nothing to do with you? A little hypocritical and tough guy of you. No, you may not have directly called me names. But don't think I don't see through your passive aggressive remarks like:

and:

you left me little choice but to come and declare what a stupid fucking idea this is.

At least I'm direct, unlike yourself, and it's comical that YOU would be the one suggesting that I be the one that needs to grow some balls.

Or the Nationals thread:

It's good to be a Met fan though

Hate to break this to you, but yes, you are a negative person. You actually told me to stop this "half-glass full shit".

This to a post where I showed there were at least half of the playoff teams from last year that have the same record or worse than what we have now at the same point, which is actually a pretty relevant point. Don't you think their fans felt the same as we do about the Mets now at that time? The point was is that there is still time to turn it around, but anything I say similar to this seems to drive you crazy... but nope, you're not a negative person. A non-negative person wouldn't let something like that bother them.

Glad you have an ability over the internet to read through the lines and realize what I am trying to say.

Calling the people at Shea Dolts for booing the team has NOTHING to do with you unless you are one of them, last I checked you never mentioned this practice.

Calling your non all star vote idea stupid was what it was I called your IDEA stupid, not you. Again not personal attacks like "asshole" "dumbass" "douche" or "fucker" merely suggesting your idea is stupid. Not attacking you personally, I suggest if you take that as personal you again grow some balls or at the least thicker skin.

You realize I have never once taken a personal attack at you other than calling you a pom pom waving Met fan. Newsflash, thats not a bad thing, nor something that should be taken as such, such as being called an asshole might do to one.

As for me being negative let me get this straight, because I am not so optimistic about the Mets and see your blind eyed optimism as glass half full you think I am negative in every aspect of my lfe? Again, the Mets do not rule my life or my personailty, they are a miniscule part of my mood and feelings. As for your playoff post, I merely suggested it was silly based on how it has no bearing on the 2008 Mets. Most of us here all know its May and that there is plenty of baseball to be played. Like I told you I could post 80+ loss teams that had the same record as the Mets on May 15th of previous years to point the logic the other way, that would make no sense though as that is irelevant to the Mets.

By the way, nothing you say bothers me or affects me one way or the other. Quite contrary, I would think one who replies to what I say with personal attacks could be classified as bothered by what I say. By your logic then I guess maybe its you who is a negative person. My guess its that you at the very least cannot hadle those that take a different point of view than you do.

Glad you have an ability over the internet to read through the lines and realize what I am trying to say.

Calling the people at Shea Dolts for booing the team has NOTHING to do with you unless you are one of them, last I checked you never mentioned this practice.

Calling your non all star vote idea stupid was what it was I called your IDEA stupid, not you. Again not personal attacks like "asshole" "dumbass" "douche" or "fucker" merely suggesting your idea is stupid. Not attacking you personally, I suggest if you take that as personal you again grow some balls or at the least thicker skin.

You realize I have never once taken a personal attack at you other than calling you a pom pom waving Met fan. Newsflash, thats not a bad thing, nor something that should be taken as such, such as being called an asshole might do to one.

As for me being negative let me get this straight, because I am not so optimistic about the Mets and see your blind eyed optimism as glass half full you think I am negative in every aspect of my lfe? Again, the Mets do not rule my life or my personailty, they are a miniscule part of my mood and feelings. As for your playoff post, I merely suggested it was silly based on how it has no bearing on the 2008 Mets. Most of us here all know its May and that there is plenty of baseball to be played. Like I told you I could post 80+ loss teams that had the same record as the Mets on May 15th of previous years to point the logic the other way, that would make no sense though as that is irelevant to the Mets.

By the way, nothing you say bothers me or affects me one way or the other. Quite contrary, I would think one who replies to what I say with personal attacks could be classified as bothered by what I say. By your logic then I guess maybe its you who is a negative person. My guess its that you at the very least cannot hadle those that take a different point of view than you do.

You take on a different tone here than you do anywhere else. Yes, most people can read between lines by the way you word things. Certain things like sarcasm do get conveyed, especially one when consistently displays beliefs opposite than what the comment in question was. You coming in here basically saying keep your name out of my mouth is what ticked me off, because you have not done the same for me, and I don't care even if you did. But you saying that, after you doing the opposite, I don't like hypocrites. And I don't like someone telling me what I can or can't do. Basically, you have no say on whether or not I bring you up in any topic. Besides, I was neither complimentary nor negative to you before you came in here and made an ass out of yourself.... which you did, btw, don't think otherwise. Re-read the thread. I didn't provoke you in any way. Others disagreed with me, and have many other times, and we don't have these conversations. Why? Because they have tact. Gateb, Golfinguy, they didn't come in here and say, "That's fucking stupid."

BTW, I don't think you're negative because of just this forum... this is a conclusion I've made based on many posts you've made on a variety of topics on a variety of forums. Does it bother you that I think you are a negative person? If it does, it shouldn't for such a confident guy, secure guy. If it doesn't, than why do you continue to feel the need to defend yourself against me saying that?

You saying you don't take personal attacks at me is meaningless. If I've had some snarky comment after every thread or post you offered I would expect for you to believe that I was at minimum trying to belittle you.

I'm not trying to have an internet war, it's stupid and childish. But what you did in this thread was uncalled for, and you had my response coming. So get over yourself.

You take an a different tone here than you do anywhere else. Yes, most people can read between lines by the way you word things. Certain things like sarcasm do get conveyed, especially one when consistently displays beliefs opposite than what the comment in question was. You coming in here basically saying keep your name out of my mouth is what ticked me off, because you have not done the same for me, and I don't care even if you did. But you saying that, after you doing the opposite, I don't like hypocrites. And I don't like someone telling me what I can or can't do. Basically, you have no say on whether or not I bring you up in any topic. Besides, I was neither complimentary nor negative to you before you came in here and made an ass out of yourself.... which you did, btw, don't think otherwise. Re-read the thread. I didn't provoke you in any way. Others disagreed with me, and have many other times, and we don't have these conversations. Why? Because they have tact. Gateb, Golfinguy, they didn't come in here and say, "That's fucking stupid."

BTW, I don't think you're negative because of just this forum... this is a conclusion I've made based on many posts you've made on a variety of topics on a variety of forums. Does it bother you that I think you are a negative person? If it does, it shouldn't for such a confident guy, secure guy. If it doesn't, than why do you continue to feel the need to defend yourself against me saying that?

You saying you don't take personal attacks at me is meaningless. If I've had some snarky comment after every thread or post you offered I would expect for you to believe that I was at minimum trying to belittle you.

I'm not trying to have an internet war, it's stupid and childish. But what you did in this thread was uncalled for, and you had my response coming. So get over yourself.

I have never used your name in a thread to argue a point for myself, I used it jokingly clling you pom pom Jim. This guy challenged your fandom and you immediately reffered to me. I asked not be involved. Sorry your alpha maleism does not allow you to be "told what to do".

I made an ass of myself because I asked you to not get me involved or use me in any way to defer to some guy pissed at you for your topic? Splain that one Mickey?

You continually call me negative, it does not bother me, but I will defend myself as not such. There is no defineable way to convince one otherwise over the internet so you are entitled to your opinion. What is comical is your getting personal and defining me as such over THE NEW YORK METS. Think about that for one second you are defining my entire being in terms of optimism/negativity based on the NEW YORK METS. You have not had enough conversation with me on any such topic to define me. And I never said I was confident and secure as you said, I as anyone have my insecurities and am not perfect. Please(I know you do not like to be told so this is being polite)do not put words in my mouth. One thing I can honestly say about myself is I am not negative, if you would like a better explanation of this PM me anytime and I can tell you about myself. Negativity is not a subject that comes up often in my life.

The person who usually comes off looking small is the one who resorts to calling names and personal attacks on another. You have done this to me before and will probably do it again. Guess what? I refuse to and still will not resort to that. Call me as asshole, fucker, douche, dumbass all you want. DO not worry either, I will not cry to the mods, I am thick skinned and can take it.

Dude you are stubborn.

How do you not see this as being an ass. For one, I never called you a bad Met fan. I got called a bad Met fan. I only referenced you in saying that Jay never said anything when I was defending the team to you, but now I say ONE thing and he called me a bad Met fan. I thought that was hilarious based on the previous threads where you and I had back-and-forths. What I said didn't disparage you in any way. Then you come in here with this? It was a slam and you know it. I'm over it. You say you're not negative, fine. You have given me that impression, though. I won't intend to know what you're like in your personal life, but I also can say that you've given me that impression.

Now, let me explain something to you... when I authored this thread, and you first get all uppity about me referencing you (which you have done to me) in a neutral manner, you secondly say that anyone who would do what I suggested is the same as "dolts at Shea stadium that boo", say it is "stupid", "asinine", and again, "a stupid fucking idea", then people tend to take that as a personal attack. It's passive aggresive. No, you are not directly saying I am stupid, asinine, or fucking stupid, but your going overboard after getting all pissed off because I MERELY mentioned you, yeah, people can read into that, shocker!

See how you knew when you read "shocker" that I was being sarcastic? It's the same thing. You don't have to directly call someone names to insult them. Don't try to take some high ground after you came in here wrote the above, because your first mistake was making yourself a hypocrite, and your second was based on a hypocritical statement, went off the handle at me with terms like "stupid, asinine", and "fucking stupid".

I will save you some time. You do not need to tell me again that you weren't CALLING ME stupid, asinine, or fucking stupid, just the thread topic. But when you read what you wrote in the context of your tone, it's just as bad as if you did. If you don't agree, that's fine. Continue to be an ass and telling yourself you're not, I don't care.

I know you think you're the bigger person because you didn't directly call me names like I did to you, and I'm completely fine with that. But when you treat someone like an asshole, you should expect to get a similar response. I am not above apologizing for running my mouth. As you know, I've done it before, and I'm an emotional guy (as you can tell from this thread). I apologized to Jay for saying fuck you to him. I may have gone overboard in my response to you even... but the fact that you cannot even admit that 1) you were being a hypocrite, and 2) that you were in fact, in effect, passively aggressively insulting me, prohibits me from apologizing for using said language back to you.

I will await your reply. ;)

Dude you are stubborn.

How do you not see this as being an ass. For one, I never called you a bad Met fan. I got called a bad Met fan. I only referenced you in saying that Jay never said anything when I was defending the team to you, but now I say ONE thing and he called me a bad Met fan. I thought that was hilarious based on the previous threads where you and I had back-and-forths. What I said didn't disparage you in any way. Then you come in here with this? It was a slam and you know it. I'm over it. You say you're not negative, fine. You have given me that impression, though. I won't intend to know what you're like in your personal life, but I also can say that you've given me that impression.

Now, let me explain something to you... when I authored this thread, and you first get all uppity about me referencing you (which you have done to me) in a neutral manner, you secondly say that anyone who would do what I suggested is the same as "dolts at Shea stadium that boo", say it is "stupid", "asinine", and again, "a stupid fucking idea", then people tend to take that as a personal attack. It's passive aggresive. No, you are not directly saying I am stupid, asinine, or fucking stupid, but your going overboard after getting all pissed off because I MERELY mentioned you, yeah, people can read into that, shocker!

See how you knew when you read "shocker" that I was being sarcastic? It's the same thing. You don't have to directly call someone names to insult them. Don't try to take some high ground after you came in here wrote the above, because your first mistake was making yourself a hypocrite, and your second was based on a hypocritical statement, went off the handle at me with terms like "stupid, asinine", and "fucking stupid".

I will save you some time. You do not need to tell me again that you weren't CALLING ME stupid, asinine, or fucking stupid, just the thread topic. But when you read what you wrote in the context of your tone, it's just as bad as if you did. If you don't agree, that's fine. Continue to be an ass and telling yourself you're not, I don't care.

I know you think you're the bigger person because you didn't directly call me names like I did to you, and I'm completely fine with that. But when you treat someone like an asshole, you should expect to get a similar response. I am not above apologizing for running my mouth. As you know, I've done it before, and I'm an emotional guy (as you can tell from this thread). I apologized to Jay for saying fuck you to him. I may have gone overboard in my response to you even... but the fact that you cannot even admit that 1) you were being a hypocrite, and 2) that you were in fact, in effect, passively aggressively insulting me, prohibits me from apologizing for using said language back to you.

I will await your reply. ;)

I do not feel I was being a hypocrite based on the fact I did not mention your name in a negative conotation. You used mine as if to say "hes the bad Met fan not me". If I misinterpreted that message I am sorry, but I am not sorry for asking you to not involve me in such a manner as that and using my "handle". You were angrily replying to him and in no way were you joking or fooling around. I read it as "fuck you I defend this team go after this guy". Thats what bothered me and I asked to not be involved in that. I only insulted your topic after provoked and I still contend its a stupid idea and will not apologize for that. I do apologize if you feel I said you were stupid, which I do not for what its worth.

By the way and I will not say whom they are, but a few people here have told me they agree that it was lame of you to use me in your defense against Jay. Does not matter now anyway as I am done with the back and forth and will allow you to get the last word. Insult away if you must, I am done.

I do not feel I was being a hypocrite based on the fact I did not mention your name in a negative conotation. You used mine as if to say "hes the bad Met fan not me". If I misinterpreted that message I am sorry, but I am not sorry for asking you to not involve me in such a manner as that and using my "handle". You were angrily replying to him and in no way were you joking or fooling around. I read it as "fuck you I defend this team go after this guy". Thats what bothered me and I asked to not be involved in that. I only insulted your topic after provoked and I still contend its a stupid idea and will not apologize for that. I do apologize if you feel I said you were stupid, which I do not for what its worth.

By the way and I will not say whom they are, but a few people here have told me they agree that it was lame of you to use me in your defense against Jay. Does not matter now anyway as I am done with the back and forth and will allow you to get the last word. Insult away if you must, I am done.

OK, I will take the last word. Yes, you took it the wrong way. I was in no way intending to make you look like the bad Met fan. He said I was a bad Met fan, I told him that was ridiculous because I had been defending this team against you and maintaining a optimistic outlook the whole time. It was not a way of saying you were a bad Met fan. It's ridiculous. No one is a bad Met fan because they are ticked off at their mediocre play, you included. Don't know how you made that jump... remember how you asked me not to put words in my mouth? I referenced you because we had been going back and forth recently about the team, and everyone here knows it. It's not some secret, and you were being hypocritical for saying not to bring you into a thread when you did that to me, and I don't even care that you did. I understand that now you were thinking I was saying something about you that I wasn't, so you need to understand that. I'm not asking for an apology for thinking the idea was stupid. The idea IS stupid... it wasn't said as a plausible suggestion for a solution to this team's play. It was just said out of frustration more than anything.