SportsWrath

ESPN Draft coverage blows.

boohyah

Sorry, it has to be said it sucked. Now granted it's a long day but they were all over the place.

Chris Carter had to be on crack today, boy he talks too much. Kiper looked pissed that there was so many other people at the desk taking up his yap time.

Jaws and Mort and have some hot chicks do the interviews, that's all you need.

Oh and one thing that pissed me off yesterday, out of the blue they put up a stat showing the Giants draft from last year and how much productivity we got out of it. Somehow Zak Deossie makes it on there with 6 tackles in the post season, but no mention of Michael Johnson from the 7th round actually playing regularly and starting 2 games, no mention of Michael Matthews who played every game at TE, even Craig Dahl started 1 game!. Great research.

I'm nitpicking sorry.

I can't even watch Jaws anymore... he goes "I looked up some film of how a quarterback should throw the ball"... and WHAT DO YOU KNOW its a clip of Donovan McNabb. This guy is so biased and has such a crush on his former team that it destroys his credibility as an analyst and makes me sick when I watch him.

Are you serious? Even if he knows what he is talking about he talks so fast I can barely keep up.

His pace seems good enough to me. I lvoe the insight he brings. I don't see anyone on that set that can compare with him overall. Except Schlereth.

Are you serious? Even if he knows what he is talking about he talks so fast I can barely keep up.

I don't mind a guy talking fast if he knows what the hell he's talking about and Jaws knows his stuff. You can clearly sense the research the guy puts into it, as opposed to most of the others who just love the sound of their own voice.