SportsWrath

Santana vs Smoltz

Jay Lesner

See it does not bother me, as I do not expect much from this team. Omar wants to get rid of Willie and he Wilpons know that next year they will have money to spend and a new stadium. DO as I do, expect nothing and if luck happens then great, but sadly there is no luck in this sorry bunch of old timers.

What the fuck?

If Santana was gonna be given an extra day's rest, why couldn't he pitch the 8th inning? Good job, Heilman.

I want Willie gone now.

Down 1-0 you really would have wanted Santana batting for himself in the 8th?

Instead of blaming willie why don't you blame the players who arent hitting in clutch situations?

Down 1-0 you really would have wanted Santana batting for himself in the 8th?

Instead of blaming willie why don't you blame the players who arent hitting in clutch situations?

Or knowing the situation. Castillos at bat with the runner on 3rd and 1 out was as pathetic as I have seen. At least he has a full 4 years to redeeem himself.

Or knowing the situation. Castillos at bat with the runner on 3rd and 1 out was as pathetic as I have seen. At least he has a full 4 years to redeeem himself.

It's very frustrating when there's a runner on third and one out and you know the guy at the plate can't hit the ball in the air more than 100 feet.

Think Gotay would've brought the run in? :brooding:

It's very frustrating when there's a runner on third and one out and you know the guy at the plate can't hit the ball in the air more than 100 feet.

Think Gotay would've brought the run in? :brooding:

Nsure, but I bet Eckstein would have