SportsWrath

There is still one more Super Bowl bet...

...how long does it take for Tiki to respond to ths win?

He was my favorite player since Barry Sanders retired. He was the offense for a long time, but I think it's safe to say now, that he was obviously part of the problem. I'm curious to hear his comments. NBC should have one more show just so we can see and hear Tiki.

...how long does it take for Tiki to respond to ths win?

He was my favorite player since Barry Sanders retired. He was the offense for a long time, but I think it's safe to say now, that he was obviously part of the problem. I'm curious to hear his comments. NBC should have one more show just so we can see and hear Tiki.

You may be right. Although something tells we could still be here if he was still the RB. I give alot of credit to Spags being the difference.

You may be right. Although something tells we could still be here if he was still the RB. I give alot of credit to Spags being the difference.

I know I said he may have been the problem, but in all serious, credit should be given to many people. Coach Coughlin for loosening his grip, Eli for finally not caring what the media says about him, Spags for out-scheming the great Bill Bellichick..the list goes on and on.