SportsWrath

Anyone going to Shea Stadium for our opener??

Plax 4 Prez

Nope but on August 5th against the Phillies and July 22nd or something like that against the Astros. Possibly September 10th against the Dodgers too.

Awesome.... Do you already have the tickets?

cool... I hope you get good seats, and more than anything I hope they win for you! :TU:

Fuck that, I just want them to score a run. I have lost:

7-0 to Phillies

3-0 to Braves

And to add on to that, the only Yanks game I've been to is where they won 22-1 against the Indians and Chili Davis stole the show :doh:

Fuck that, I just want them to score a run. I have lost:

7-0 to Phillies

3-0 to Braves

And to add on to that, the only Yanks game I've been to is where they won 22-1 against the Indians and Chili Davis stole the show :doh:

and when I went we lost 8-2... the 2 was scored on a home run by Robin Ventura with 3 balls, 2 strikes, 2 outs in the 8th... God I miss Ventura

gonna go scalp and take the day off from work. Its the one game make sure I go to all year so I will make the most of it.

Maybe if I'm lucky I'll leave school early. If not, I'll just say I'm having diarhea and bring my radio to the bathroom. Fool-proof plan.

Maybe if I'm lucky I'll leave school early. If not, I'll just say I'm having diarhea and bring my radio to the bathroom. Fool-proof plan.

This is why you just pick a class with computers involved late in the day and watch the GameDay feature. I'm not going to class that day.

This is why you just pick a class with computers involved late in the day and watch the GameDay feature. I'm not going to class that day.

Lol, I would skip school to go see the game, but I can only see spring training games.. :(

I have gym then newspaper, where I will use the computer if necessary.

But I want to watch opening day at home!

Broadcast a success! It's airing on channel 77 as I expected for me right now.

Two games out of 81. No big deal. Do you get all of the games?

no, but I just ordered dish tv, and when I get it I'll ask them to give me the NY FOX, ABC, CBS, and any other NY channel they have to offer

I wish I lived in NY for this reason :brooding:

i wished i lived in florida so i can c a dolphins game. me and gate went to the home opener last year against the jets, and they lost. and this drunk guy wanted my popcorn. i might b goin to opening day at shea cuz my unlce always gets tickets from his pool at work. i am a yanks fan, but u can never pass up a game

Edited by Fins4ever084

i wished i lived in florida so i can c a dolphins game. me and gate went to the home opener last year against the jets, and they lost. and this drunk guy wanted my popcorn. i might b goin to opening day at shea cuz my unlce always gets tickets from his pool at work. i am a yanks fan, but u can never pass up a game

Where I live in Central Florida, these bastards show the Jaguars and Bucs....they used to show all the Dolphin games... Man, I wish we had a QB like Marino.... I got to see alot of Giant games this year so I can't complain, but other years I'd be lucky to see 1 or 2

• 2 weeks later...