SportsWrath

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BurnThePhilFans

I am going to Turkey in two days and will be there and Greece for the next 3 weeks. I am praying that there will be places to watch my giants play. If not, I just may go crazy...

I'm sure if your near an internet cafe you can "watch" the game on NFL.com's

gamecast.

wait how do i watch using my laptop?

On game day go HERE

and scroll down till you see the Giants game.You can watch it on your Laptop. If you only have Firefox make sure you get a version of IE because sometimes tha games are only available for IE If that won't work for you on game day you can at least listen live form HERE

hope that helps you out ......... Oh and dont forget the time zone changes you may be watching the Giants game at 4 in the morning ( I am not sure exactlythe correct time for Turkey)

well I hope this helps you out

On game day go HERE

and scroll down till you see the Giants game.You can watch it on your Laptop. If you only have Firefox make sure you get a version of IE because sometimes tha games are only available for IE If that won't work for you on game day you can at least listen live form HERE

hope that helps you out ......... Oh and dont forget the time zone changes you may be watching the Giants game at 4 in the morning ( I am not sure exactlythe correct time for Turkey)

well I hope this helps you out

Burn, I believe you are 9 hours ahead in Turkey.