SportsWrath

Canseco on Mitchell Report

Virginia Giant

"All I can say is the list is incomplete. I can't believe his name wasn't on the list"

Guess that pretty much clears up what he was eluding to a while back.

No link, heard it on espn, apparently he said that on Larry King Live or something.

Guess that pretty much clears up what he was eluding to a while back.

No link, heard it on espn, apparently he said that on Larry King Live or something.

I read that same quote in today's newspaper.

I do not think A-Rod cheats, has cheated, or needs to cheat. I'm glad he's not on that list, because he is going to be the biggest story in baseball in the coming years when he smashes Bonds' record as a clean player.

If Canseco has dirt on A-Rod, why doesn't he just tell the world about it? He'd love the attention, which is what he wants, but he really doesn't have anything to say, does he? He's just a jealous, former MLB star who is out for blood because he couldn't do dirty what A-Rod can do clean. Be the best.

I read that same quote in today's newspaper.

I do not think A-Rod cheats, has cheated, or needs to cheat. I'm glad he's not on that list, because he is going to be the biggest story in baseball in the coming years when he smashes Bonds' record as a clean player.

If Canseco has dirt on A-Rod, why doesn't he just tell the world about it? He'd love the attention, which is what he wants, but he really doesn't have anything to say, does he? He's just a jealous, former MLB star who is out for blood because he couldn't do dirty what A-Rod can do clean. Be the best.

From what I understand is he wrote another book but is having a hard time getting it published. I dunno if this is true, but I think I heard that mentioned today.

As far as beign a clean player, that a relative term these days, we have no idea who is clean. If Brian Roberts and some other guys are linked to roids, anyone can be asscociated with them. I can remember when arod was a skinny kid with the M's, he's pretty buff these days. Doesn't mean he juiced,but thats all the evidence people use on a lot of players.

From what I understand is he wrote another book but is having a hard time getting it published. I dunno if this is true, but I think I heard that mentioned today.

As far as beign a clean player, that a relative term these days, we have no idea who is clean. If Brian Roberts and some other guys are linked to roids, anyone can be asscociated with them. I can remember when arod was a skinny kid with the M's, he's pretty buff these days. Doesn't mean he juiced,but thats all the evidence people use on a lot of players.

Yes, A-Rod is pretty buff today, but not in an action figure way like Bonds and McGwire. A-Rod has been around a long time now, and everybody fills out as they get older. Most young ballplayers are skinny compared to how they look 12 years later. A-Rod's growth, physically and talent wise, has been gradual. I think it speaks volumes for his natural ability that he was able to switch positions and become one of the better 3rd basemen in the game. (He still sucks with pop ups, though!)

But you are right, I guess we will never really know for sure. It truly is a shame that every great baseball accomplishment will now be looked at with a skeptical eye, but as they say, baseball must now pay for it's sins.

I still think A-Rod is clean, and I can't stand the guy.

Yes, A-Rod is pretty buff today, but not in an action figure way like Bonds and McGwire. A-Rod has been around a long time now, and everybody fills out as they get older. Most young ballplayers are skinny compared to how they look 12 years later. A-Rod's growth, physically and talent wise, has been gradual. I think it speaks volumes for his natural ability that he was able to switch positions and become one of the better 3rd basemen in the game. (He still sucks with pop ups, though!)

But you are right, I guess we will never really know for sure. It truly is a shame that every great baseball accomplishment will now be looked at with a skeptical eye, but as they say, baseball must now pay for it's sins.

I still think A-Rod is clean, and I can't stand the guy.

Look at the names on that list, many of them don't look like the poster boys for steroid abuse. Steroids don't always equal :flex: .

Look at the names on that list, many of them don't look like the poster boys for steroid abuse. Steroids don't always equal :flex: .

I know, but you brought A-Rod's buffness into this. I'm saying he didn't change dramatically like Bonds and doesn't look almost grotesque like McGwire. His body changed gradually through the years, like it normally would without the aid of steroids etc.