SportsWrath

Corner back depth

hey

i dont think he mentioned anything about the way the giants are 'handling' the situation. It's more the fact we have an aging starting cb, a cb that is coming off injury and might not be able to return, a sophomore, and a bunch of backups...the situation is definitely weird.

There's always going to be worry about those type of situations but most teams have the same questions with other positions. I like the fact that Giants are offering an incentive if Madison gets at least 4 picks a year. He's proven in the past he can get the job done and he should have 2 years of good football left. Everyone had questions about an aging Strahan after his pectoral injury and he had a great year this past season.

i dont think he mentioned anything about the way the giants are 'handling' the situation. It's more the fact we have an aging starting cb, a cb that is coming off injury and might not be able to return, a sophomore, and a bunch of backups...the situation is definitely weird.

Again, what would you or gateb have done? What is the logical approach to the situation?

Again, what would you or gateb have done? What is the logical approach to the situation?

it has nothing to do with that, lol. why are you even bringing it up? he said 'this is an abnormal situation'. Not we are handling this abnormally or 'hmm what can be done to make this situation abnormal'...the signings were already done when he made the comment and he's right, we have an abnormal situation at CB. but since you asked, i would still draft a CB in round 1 or 2.

it has nothing to do with that, lol. why are you even bringing it up? he said 'this is an abnormal situation'. Not we are handling this abnormally or 'hmm what can be done to make this situation abnormal'...the signings were already done when he made the comment and he's right, we have an abnormal situation at CB. but since you asked, i would still draft a CB in round 1 or 2.

That's all I wanted to hear ... how you'd make an "abnormal" situation normal. Although I don't agree that our CB situation is "weird," "horrible," or "abnormal." I think our current set of CBs are just as good, if not better than the Steelers...

That's all I wanted to hear ... how you'd make an "abnormal" situation normal. Although I don't agree that our CB situation is "weird," "horrible," or "abnormal." I think our current set of CBs are just as good, if not better than the Steelers...

it's definitely not a horrible situation, I just think we took it from horrible(which it was last season) to strange with the fact we added some good players but those players have some questions marks...