SportsWrath

More surprising stats

Nesta

1. Our secondary (and dl no doubt) is forcing the lowest passing completion % in the NFL @ 57%.

2. Now with Puke and Whitfuck gone, our offense is 7th in fewest penalties (the penalty yds still killing us though). However, our defense has taken up that slack and ranks 2nd for most penalties. :(

3. Although the defense ranks 7th in yds allowed per game, we're only 14th in pts allowed. Most of the blame here has to be put on specials and the great field position we've been giving up.

1. Our secondary (and dl no doubt) is forcing the lowest passing completion % in the NFL @ 57%.

2. Now with Puke and Whitfuck gone, our offense is 7th in fewest penalties (the penalty yds still killing us though). However, our defense has taken up that slack and ranks 2nd for most penalties. :(

3. Although the defense ranks 7th in yds allowed per game, we're only 14th in pts allowed. Most of the blame here has to be put on specials and the great field position we've been giving up.

And the first two games. <_<

The defense having that many penalties, that was surprising to me. There just so aggressive theres gonna be penalties eventually.

And the first two games. <_>

The defense having that many penalties, that was surprising to me. There just so aggressive theres gonna be penalties eventually.

Do you really, actually believe what you type? Antonio Pierce and his stupid

personal foul penalties are hardly aggressive...they are just plainly idiotic.

Do you really, actually believe what you type? Antonio Pierce and his stupid

personal foul penalties are hardly aggressive...they are just plainly idiotic.

Again........who are you????

AP is one person, I said THEY. AP's were stupid late hits, but not all are his penalties.

You gotta a problem with me...uh....who are you?

AP is one person, I said THEY. AP's were stupid late hits, but not all are his penalties.

Does it matter who I am? The defense has had it's share of stupid

penalties, don't blame it on "because they are so aggressive".

Golfingdude is actually............JACK NICKLAUS!!!

If you don't know, now you know.

And the first two games. <_<

The first 2 games should have affected our yards per game also Blue, after all we let Dallas and Green Bay walk down the field on every possession.

To emphasize your point Blue, you should be pointing out that one of the issues we have when it comes to being aggressive is that you end up having a lot of late hits. You can bet the referees are watching our guys to see if they carry that momentum into the QB.

Pierce's 3 hits had less to do with being aggressive and more to being dumb, because the play was dead each time.

To emphasize your point Blue, you should be pointing out that one of the issues we have when it comes to being aggressive is that you end up having a lot of late hits. You can bet the referees are watching our guys to see if they carry that momentum into the QB.

Pierce's 3 hits had less to do with being aggressive and more to being dumb, because the play was dead each time.

:huh: :huh:

Uhhh, I thought I did that. <_<