SportsWrath

Weird stat

Lughead

Looking back to the last 5 games The Giants and the Patriots are the only 2 teams right now at the end of week 9 to go 5-0 in that 5 week run.

I know it dose not mean much if anything at all. I just was looking at the standings and saw that is all , so I thought I would share it.

Also the Giants winning streak of 6-0 is second now only to the Pats(9-0) and followed by the Saints at (4-0).

Also we are tied with Detroit for second place in the NFC(6-2) behind Dallas and Green bay who are tied for first place (7-1) in the NFC and we are all followed by Washington (5-3) and Tampa bay (5-4). Now this is interesting to see who will be there from this point on to the playoffs as we start the second half of the season. will it be all the above teams I mentioned or will some fall and others rise. 2 teams that still have a chance yet are Seattle and Carolina at (4-4) but I dont see Carolina getting there.

there are 4 (3-5) teams Eagles,Vikings,Bears and Cardinals. Of these 4 teams the Vikings seem to have the most glimmer of hope to reach the Playoffs .Then again we all know nothing is written in stone the top 4 teams could tank and a now 4-4 team could make it to the show. Doubtful ?yes ,but it could happen .

Looking back to the last 5 games The Giants and the Patriots are the only 2 teams right now at the end of week 9 to go 5-0 in that 5 week run.

I know it dose not mean much if anything at all. I just was looking at the standings and saw that is all , so I thought I would share it.

Also the Giants winning streak of 6-0 is second now only to the Pats(9-0) and followed by the Saints at (4-0).

Also we are tied with Detroit for second place in the NFC(6-2) behind Dallas and Green bay who are tied for first place (7-1) in the NFC and we are all followed by Washington (5-3) and Tampa bay (5-4). Now this is interesting to see who will be there from this point on to the playoffs as we start the second half of the season. will it be all the above teams I mentioned or will some fall and others rise. 2 teams that still have a chance yet are Seattle and Carolina at (4-4) but I dont see Carolina getting there.

there are 4 (3-5) teams Eagles,Vikings,Bears and Cardinals. Of these 4 teams the Vikings seem to have the most glimmer of hope to reach the Playoffs .Then again we all know nothing is written in stone the top 4 teams could tank and a now 4-4 team could make it to the show. Doubtful ?yes ,but it could happen .

Wash will falter, as may TB. TB has the better chance of sticking around longer, Garcia knows how to win. The last 4, and I know the Vikes hae AP, but none of them will last. The Vikes have absolutley no QB.

Hey, dont forget the Niners and Jets!! ............ :o

Exactly. We've beaten the four worst teams in the league (who have a combined 5 wins between them) and have only beaten one team with a winning record. No need to get too full of ourselves just yet.

Exactly. We've beaten the four worst teams in the league (who have a combined 5 wins between them) and have only beaten one team with a winning record. No need to get too full of ourselves just yet.

Ive always understood that, just thinkin of the glass half full I guess.