SportsWrath

Bye, Bye Mr. Webster

RandolphScott

I was the first to say it, the one change that happened during halftime of the Skins game, when afterwards the defense has been completely different, is Ross coming in. When Ross sat out the first half because of disciplinary reasons the defense again looked vulnerable. Second half after Ross comes back in the defense was shutdown. Webster is useless. When he steps on the field he brings down the entire defense.

I was the first to say it, the one change that happened during halftime of the Skins game, when afterwards the defense has been completely different, is Ross coming in. When Ross sat out the first half because of disciplinary reasons the defense again looked vulnerable. Second half after Ross comes back in the defense was shutdown. Webster is useless. When he steps on the field he brings down the entire defense.

And Ross had cramps towards the last quarter of the Packers game. They got 2-3 TDs in that quarter I think.

There's too much info for it to be a coincidence, Ross has gotten our defense going. But Madison deserves a lot of credit too. He's playing awesome.