SportsWrath

A little eary but need help again with last man standing

jranieli

I have no put my picks in by Wednesday this week and I know this week isn't even over yet I need help on who I should take. I took San Diego this current week that is not over yet and moved on. Listed below are the games I could take. I don't taking divisional games but this week i might not have a choice. Not a really easy week either. I mean I think New England is cake here because Miami is so bad but it is an away game for them and a divisional game. The only other game I really like is taking Seattle. They lost at home this week but NO was needing a win and St. Louis is just horrible this year. Week 8 gets much worse.

Arizona at Washington

Atlanta at New Orleans

New England at Miami

Tampa Bay at Detroit

Tennessee at Houston

Kansas City at Oakland

N.Y. Jets at Cincinnati

Chicago at Philadelphia

St. Louis at Seattle

I have no put my picks in by Wednesday this week and I know this week isn't even over yet I need help on who I should take. I took San Diego this current week that is not over yet and moved on. Listed below are the games I could take. I don't taking divisional games but this week i might not have a choice. Not a really easy week either. I mean I think New England is cake here because Miami is so bad but it is an away game for them and a divisional game. The only other game I really like is taking Seattle. They lost at home this week but NO was needing a win and St. Louis is just horrible this year. Week 8 gets much worse.

Arizona at Washington

Atlanta at New Orleans

New England at Miami

Tampa Bay at Detroit

Tennessee at Houston

Kansas City at Oakland

N.Y. Jets at Cincinnati

Chicago at Philadelphia

St. Louis at Seattle

New England - for obvious reasons

Philly - even though the thought of picking them makes my stomach turn, Chicago's D looks like crap right now and Westbrook is just the man to make them look even worse

Houston - cause I don't think that Tennessee is good and if Young isn't playing...

KC/Oak - IDK

TB/Detroit - IDK

Wash/AZ - IDK

NO/ATL - IDK

Cincy - IF they can stop fighting with each other

:ph34r:

I agree with your choices, but I'd go with the Pats this week. Seattle is just not playing very well right now and could fuck it up again this week. Do NOT pick Houston, they were shit on both sides of the ball this week.

See how bad Atlanta are tonight. NO seem to be getting their shit together.

Cinci D is scarily bad.

I wanna try to stay away from picking Philadelphia this coming week because the following week they are in Minnesota. That week is even worse. All decent teams are off and NE is idle. I am not happy.

All the more reason to use them this week. You might not be around after their bye otherwise.

How many are left in the pool?

I want some last minute advice. I have til 6 to put a pick in. I am really looking at Washington this week but they are injured on the offensive line which I have to worry about. I am just thinking of using New England because the next few weeks are a time which I cannot take them. They have a tough schedule coming up and a bye week. Miami is 16 point underdogs right now. I think New England is the safest pick this week.