SportsWrath

Eric Wedge is gonna blow it

mickeef2

Why start Byrd tonight when you could start Sabathia on 3 days rest then Carmona on full rest Wed. if you need to? I guess his plan is to start Sabathia in game 5? To me, if you have a chance to start Carmona again on full rest this series, you have to do it. I know that's a slap in the face to Sabathia, but this is the playoffs. I think the Yanks will bomb Byrd tonight, then score just enough runs behind Pettite to win on Wednesday.

But if the Yanks do take it back to Cleveland you have both Sabathia and Carmona plus all their shut-down relief.

Unless it's a blow out tonight and Joba and Mo don't pitch. Then the Yanks get a lead against Sabathia. Then it won't matter if they bring in Carmona because Joba and Mo will shut the door.

Unless it's a blow out tonight and Joba and Mo don't pitch. Then the Yanks get a lead against Sabathia. Then it won't matter if they bring in Carmona because Joba and Mo will shut the door.

True, but I dont see us putting a clinic on against Sabathia. It would more likely happen with Carmona being that we've already beaten him. Who knows though, stranger things have happened like a team dominating the #1 offense on two straight days... :brooding:

True, but I dont see us putting a clinic on against Sabathia. It would more likely happen with Carmona being that we've already beaten him. Who knows though, stranger things have happened like a team dominating the #1 offense on two straight days... :brooding:

Yeah I'm not trying to make any predictions or act like I know what is going happen. I'm just going to be watching the game with my fingers crossed.