SportsWrath

Brandon Jacobs

Lughead

The Dog didn't have the time or really the incling to read the article, but can anyone say if he discussed how nice it is to be carrying the load this year like an Earl Campbell style wrecking ball, as one fan here had said back in August?

The Dog didn't have the time or really the incling to read the article, but can anyone say if he discussed how nice it is to be carrying the load this year like an Earl Campbell style wrecking ball, as one fan here had said back in August?

No, no,no dog, you've forgot. What the one fan said was how you handle badeggs load like it was an Earl Campbell style wrecking ball.

Yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Schnauzer its a video no reading needed so you will be safe. :P

Could the dog explain how he expects to spend the next several weeks, hopefully not working in the bordello in the Villa again? Wouldn't want you to miss any games now that earl jr. is back.

Could the dog explain how he expects to spend the next several weeks, hopefully not working in the bordello in the Villa again? Wouldn't want you to miss any games now that earl jr. is back.

The Dog typically enjoys spending time at the Villa only in August when times are slow...however a business venture prevented that, so the Dog relaxed at the Villa in September....My good man, the Dog plans on staying put on the plantation in Nevis until late November, and then it is anyone's guess...perhaps Thanksgiving on the Vineyard, Christmas in Naples...either way, there will be no missing of games from this point forward...and you?

No, no,no dog, you've forgot. What the one fan said was how you handle badeggs load like it was an Earl Campbell style wrecking ball.

hmmm, a quick scan of the pcik-em pool shows badegg well in the lead, and you, well, at 41 our of 46 contestants....it appears that perhaps you are the one taking the brunt of badegg's load thus far...

the dog wonders, your strategy for selcting games - do you pine over it for hours to achieve such great success, or do you simply throw darts at team penants? Because if you aren't using the dart throwing method, perhaps it is time to start...logical thought is well beyond you...

hmmm, a quick scan of the pcik-em pool shows badegg well in the lead, and you, well, at 41 our of 46 contestants....it appears that perhaps you are the one taking the brunt of badegg's load thus far...

the dog wonders, your strategy for selcting games - do you pine over it for hours to achieve such great success, or do you simply throw darts at team penants? Because if you aren't using the dart throwing method, perhaps it is time to start...logical thought is well beyond you...

Nope, first off, I pick teams based on who I think will win. For most. When it comes to the Gmen and thier div rivals, I always pick FOR the Gmen and against thier rivals. No matter who thier playing. I know, Im either throwing money away or setting myself up to lose. I dont care. I want the season to end up how I want more than I want to win a pool or bet. Giants win, the rest lose. Ya see, Im not trying to gain any friends or respect on a MB, I just want the Giants to win. ;) Oh, and also, I didnt start till week 2, so everyones a bit ahead of me. But, thats what you get when you assume. You make an ass outta you and......no, just you.