SportsWrath

Reyes is a punk bitch

GorillaNJ

No, Olivo is the punk bitch. They were seen chatting when Reyes was at the plate, with Reyes smiling, and Olivo said something to Reyes after a pitch when Reyes was on third. Reyes again was smiling at him. He then tries to start a fight, probably knowing Reyes would be suspended if he retaliated. Reyes did the smart thing, finally...

No, Olivo is the punk bitch. They were seen chatting when Reyes was at the plate, with Reyes smiling, and Olivo said something to Reyes after a pitch when Reyes was on third. Reyes again was smiling at him. He then tries to start a fight, probably knowing Reyes would be suspended if he retaliated. Reyes did the smart thing, finally...

What the fuck is Reyes smiling at? I do not care how impressive a win this was. There is NOTHING to smile about.

Problem is that Reyes does too much smiling and dancing at 4-0 in the 4th and noth enough hitting down 5-4 in the 8th. Shut up, act professional and start to act like you have been there before.

Reyes should have kept his mouth shut, but watch the video, he really pushes an old man between him the guy coming at him. :LMAO:

What the fuck is Reyes smiling at? I do not care how impressive a win this was. There is NOTHING to smile about.

Problem is that Reyes does too much smiling and dancing at 4-0 in the 4th and noth enough hitting down 5-4 in the 8th. Shut up, act professional and start to act like you have been there before.

They were talking about something when Reyes came to bat, and he smiled. Who knows what they were talking about? Olivo then pointed down the line to Reyes when he was on third. Reyes smiled again. Olivo then stared Reyes down when he was at the mound. Olivo is the culprit here, not Reyes.

What was funny was the way he tried to step on the bag, and put his hand in the glove at the same time looking to throw what wasn't there.

I didn't visual see it, but the girl I'm talking too texted me while I was

on the bus. She didn't mention Send 'em home Sandy was part of it though.