SportsWrath

Randle El signs 6 year deal with Skins.

Motes

They've added Randle-El and Lloyd? They have done a lot of improve that offense, although I think adding Al Saunders will be their biggest addition...

6 years for Randle EL who before this year was a #3 WR is a lot of coin. He should help that offense though and be a legit #2 and now with Lloyd they have options. Critical we address the Cb situation and have good depth there.

Now that Madison signing doesn't look so great now. Now you guys should get Lavar and sign another legitimate CB. Andre Dyson? :drool:

umm actually it looks better, especially since it was only a 2 million guaranteed bonus and it was before the CB market was set at 12:01 Saturday.

If I were a Giants fan, I would not ne too scared. He gets a lot of his attention from the trick plays. He's an undersized WR, and a #3 talent at best. And that's what spot he'll fill. Nothing earthshattering here.

Eh, not a big deal. Randle-El is not a good WR, he's more of an athlete. He's a crowd-pumper, nothing more. Lloyd has potential to be a notch below a Santana Moss (remember his one-handed grab aginst us that was called back?). Yet Lloyd has alot to prove

Deadskins are gonna be good but they're gonna be in cap hell%0

Call me crazy but I think Randle El's stock rose way too much this offseason. The guy is a complimentary player. His versatility is nice but as far as being a true wideout, the guy is limited. If this years free agent receiver class wasn't so weak ARE wouldn't be getting nearly as much pub.