SportsWrath

NEW! POWER RANKINGS

jerseygiantfan

I hate these things. :brooding:

on the ESPN ranking:

The flaming tacks were at 22 they barley beat the jags and jumped up to 14 .

The Giants fell from 18 to 22 If we obliterate Green Bay we will be lucky If we can beat the Lions out for the #21 spot come next Tuesday.

and you know why just ask Bruce Hornsby.... it's the way it is , it's just the way it is.

I certainly understand why Dallas is ranked ahead of us (even tho they were laying it on thick when talking about our secondary, and making it a footnote when talking about the Cows), but why are the Jets ranked so far ahead of us and just behind Dallas no less. :confused:

I certainly understand why Dallas is ranked ahead of us (even tho they were laying it on thick when talking about our secondary, and making it a footnote when talking about the Cows), but why are the Jets ranked so far ahead of us and just behind Dallas no less. :confused:

Because the Jets lost to Tom Brady and company. As for the Giants, we lost and made Tony Romo look like Tom Brady and company.

Because the Jets lost to Tom Brady and company. As for the Giants, we lost and made Tony Romo look like Tom Brady and company.

I understand that, but they lost by 24 points and are still ranked ahead of 8 teams that won. Some of which, won big.

Doesn't make sense. I smell a jets fan.