SportsWrath

Lets be honest

xxi-xxv

This team aint making the WS and in no way would they ever win. They are not as good as they were in 2006 and they still have the same gutless, spineless, finger pointing, overrated, shithead of a closer. So I am saying now, let not make the playoffs. Lets go into the offseason and try and trade this albatross of a closer and pay his salary and start fresh. We have a good core of young players we can build around. This guy has to go. Enough is enough.

this is the lowest of all lows. I have never felt this embarrased and have so much rage against this team. I think I am done for the year. I watch this team way to much and it is bothering me way to much. When we go back home, we wont be in first. Mark my words, we wont be. The season is over. Oh hey we are still in first. I know people are going to say this but stick in a fork in the Mets. Football season can not get here soon enough.

Every team has flaws. Do not give up yet. It's been a bad week, so what? You are all going to proclaim the season over because of a bad series?? What are we, Yankee fans in May??? Come on!! What we desperately need is a shot in the arm, and that is right around the corner.

71944~Pedro-Martinez-Posters.jpg

You know I'm usually the closest one to being a homer here or overly optimistic FFFF, and i can admit right now this team is so screwed up and pedro will not fix that on his own.

We need more then a shot in the arm. We need real pitchers.

I would be ecstatic if we take 2 of 3 from atlanta this weekend, and happy if we take 1 of 3.

You know I'm usually the closest one to being a homer here or overly optimistic FFFF, and i can admit right now this team is so screwed up and pedro will not fix that on his own.

We need more then a shot in the arm. We need real pitchers.

I would be ecstatic if we take 2 of 3 from atlanta this weekend, and happy if we take 1 of 3.

I'm telling you, Pedro is going to light the fire missing from under this team's ass.

Look at the spark he gave our team today with his bullpen session. Imagine when he starts.

Great, much needed win today :)

Wait until he pitches at Shea. The crowd will be nuts. I'm not saying he's the savior, but just him being around the team should make a difference. At least they will look like they're having fun again.

He was seen in the dugout talking with Maine, who had his first good start since the rain shortened game against the Nats. Is this a coincidence? Maybe... but maybe not. Maybe he lit a fire under John's ass...