SportsWrath

Transcripts with NY Giants head coach Tom Coughlin: 08/09

SportsPageMike

Transcripts with NY Giants head coach Tom Coughlin: 08/09

By the New York Giants: Aug. 9, 2007

Opening Statement:

Today we are working towards the game. It is the first time we have really kind of slowed down and gone to cards and done that type of thing, which we felt like we had to do today so we did that. Some of the practice was the speed aspect, which the defense did well and the offense did not do much MORE.....

http://www.spmsportspage.com/published/pr/...ew-york-2.shtml

Can J Load really be our #2? I like the guy and he's an amusement to us all, but he's not a realitic option and I find it difficult to imagine that Wright is going to stay #3.

Something tells me this depth chart will look different by Monday.

Can J Load really be our #2? I like the guy and he's an amusement to us all, but he's not a realitic option and I find it difficult to imagine that Wright is going to stay #3.

Something tells me this depth chart will look different by Monday.

Thats exactly what I was thinking, Lorenzen as our #2. We must be planning alot of QB sneaks in the future. :rolleyes:

He didn't say Jload was our number 2. They probably have seen plenty of Wright thru past game film etc, they want to see what JL can do against an upper level defense.

And don't forget that JL was the 2nd best QB in the SEC, just behind Eli. Tough conference.