SportsWrath

Im thinking about dropping John Maine on my fantasy team

MakeMeSomeFoodHo

Let me begin by saying that I like John and think he's a good pitcher.....BUT, like many young pitchers(even though he's not young in age, young in experience), I think he may be out of gas. I believe he is over his career high in IP and I beleive its taken its toll on him....and the fact that its the dog days and this type of weather takes its toll on all players adds to my worries on him.

what do you guys think?

Let me begin by saying that I like John and think he's a good pitcher.....BUT, like many young pitchers(even though he's not young in age, young in experience), I think he may be out of gas. I believe he is over his career high in IP and I beleive its taken its toll on him....and the fact that its the dog days and this type of weather takes its toll on all players adds to my worries on him.

what do you guys think?

I'd say your probably right, I mean he hasn't totally shit the bed,

he just has one bad inning. Home plate umpire sucks a fat one today

for both teams.

what do you guys think?

I'd say your probably right, I mean he hasn't totally shit the bed,

he just has one bad inning. Home plate umpire sucks a fat one today

for both teams.

i know, i mean come on he made his debut tuesday and he's still not available on friday? the same shit happened with phil hughes, i know for a fact i heard about his callup before the rest of my league but he wasn't available till like two days later when everyone else had found out

yeah im projected at -250 innings and have some ground to make up in wins and k's so i've been spot starting like crazy everyday. hanrahan had a great start yesterday and got me a win, today im trying my luck with that leo nunez kid in KC.

yeah im projected at -250 innings and have some ground to make up in wins and k's so i've been spot starting like crazy everyday. hanrahan had a great start yesterday and got me a win, today im trying my luck with that leo nunez kid in KC.

if you're referring to our league you don't have anything to worry about. 1st place is yours, but anything can happen in the playoffs...

if you're referring to our league you don't have anything to worry about. 1st place is yours, but anything can happen in the playoffs...

no im talking about my money league--im not faring as well as i am in our league