SportsWrath

Braves Comin to Town

GorillaNJ

This is a HUGE series for the Orange and Blue. It is the perfect time to send a message, start off tonights game with a fast ball up and in to the first batter. Let them know they are in NY and this is our season, no get the fuck out of the way. :brooding: :chair:

Send the braves back to Georgia after 3 ass whipings with their tomawks between their legs. :bye:

I would love nothing more than to see Andruw Jones backed off the plate. No malicious attempts,just let him know the fucking plate is not his and if you want to lean over be warned you could hurt yourself.

This is the type of series we really miss Pedro, because he's the one who's not afraid to send such a message.

This is the type of series we really miss Pedro, because he's the one who's not afraid to send such a message.

John Maine could do it, of course he looses a little bit of badasserey cause

he moved out of the LaGuardia Marriot. He is still badass don't get me wrong,

but to live in a hotel (in Queens) and outduel Chris Carpenter in the NLCS you

gain major badass points.

I just got home, Easily is playing centerfield?

WTF?

No i think he meant Green and/or Alou. This game stinks so far. Had a nice rally last inning and Alou hits into a DP. I like LMilz in center though. The team has to brush back a braves player. They look pretty flat today.

No i think he meant Green and/or Alou. This game stinks so far. Had a nice rally last inning and Alou hits into a DP. I like LMilz in center though. The team has to brush back a braves player. They look pretty flat today.

Yeah I thought it was Anderson out there. Wish it were in LF ALou is shit.

Why the fuck are the Mets coming off the field with smiles on their faces? Because of a fucking strike out? You have been getting your asses handed to you all night, its time to get pissed off and play some serious baseball. That is yet another thing that Willie brings to this team, no drive