SportsWrath

Who will pitch #756?

fringe

Who will be Barry's Al Downing?

I am picking Maddux- He may just do it for kicks.

Shit- I had it all down in multiple choice but I must've screwed up

Probable Pitchers are

Willis-tonight

Sergio Mitre -tomorrow

Hendrickson- Tuesday

Lowe-Wednesday

Penny- Thursday

Maddux- Friday

Young- Saturday

Germano- Sunday

or you could pick Marlins, Dodgers or Padres bullpen. He usually hits them early in the game.

yeah jack murphy was his playground. but he hasn't been a pet shop boy.

off topic- how come you show no love for tony gwynn? i'm surprised.

what do you mean? gwynn is why im a pads fan, he was my favorite player when i was a little kid--i was even a fugazi switch hitter in little league/high school cuz i wanted to emulate his swing.

if you mean in terms of this board, i was excited when he was voted in a while ago. that's bigger to me than the actual ceremony

there are writers who didn't vote for them (or abstained) because guys like ted williams weren't unanimous so they think no one else should be. it's the same stupid thinking that cost nash the mvp this season--no one wanting him joining guys like jordan (and i forgot who else) as the only guys who won 3 straight mvps

theyre the worst I know Im going to sound like a homer, but what they did to Rivera in 2004 and Jeter last year was just ridiculous and I agree that there is no reason for Gwynn not to have been a unanimous vote...fucking assholes. Guy was one of the greatest hitters in the history of the game and a class act...againg, fucking assholes

theyre the worst I know Im going to sound like a homer, but what they did to Rivera in 2004 and Jeter last year was just ridiculous and I agree that there is no reason for Gwynn not to have been a unanimous vote...fucking assholes. Guy was one of the greatest hitters in the history of the game and a class act...againg, fucking assholes

you? a homer? no way!

MakeMeSomeFoodHomer.

• 2 weeks later...