SportsWrath

Wow

jranieli

i never like games like this for the mets but this is the one exception... i needed to see that we could hit and that means by all ways possible. it's just too bad glavine made the start, not some guy like dave williams.

The more Castro plays, the more I want him to play. :rock:

I cannot kill LoDuca(because you know as is astutely pointed out by our resident douche bag)I will root like hell for him when he does well, but you cannot ignore LoDuca inability to drive in runs going back as far as last year. Castro almost has as many Rbi's and the pitchers(particularly Perez and Feliciano)seem to like him. Maybe right now we say LoDuca gets 4-5 games a week and Castro gets 2-3?

I cannot kill LoDuca(because you know as is astutely pointed out by our resident douche bag)I will root like hell for him when he does well, but you cannot ignore LoDuca inability to drive in runs going back as far as last year. Castro almost has as many Rbi's and the pitchers(particularly Perez and Feliciano)seem to like him. Maybe right now we say LoDuca gets 4-5 games a week and Castro gets 2-3?

I have always liked Castro. He definietly has more pop in his bat than Lo Duca. Don't get me wrong, I still think Lo Duca should be our starting catcher, but he is being misused in this lineup. As you said, he's not an RBI guy. Maybe when Alou comes back, Lo Duca will be back in the 2 spot( for two weeks, until Alou goes back on the DL with erectile dysfunction) where he did so well last season.

I wouldn't mind seeing Castro play 2 times a week, if for nothing more than to watch him run the bases.

I have always liked Castro. He definietly has more pop in his bat than Lo Duca. Don't get me wrong, I still think Lo Duca should be our starting catcher, but he is being misused in this lineup. As you said, he's not an RBI guy. Maybe when Alou comes back, Lo Duca will be back in the 2 spot( for two weeks, until Alou goes back on the DL with erectile dysfunction) where he did so well last season.

I wouldn't mind seeing Castro play 2 times a week, if for nothing more than to watch him run the bases.

I have no problem with LoDuca #8, Gotay #2 and Alou 6th. LoDuca is just not enough of a run producer to warrant hitting anywhere but 2nd or 8th.

if beltran doesnt get going, im not opposed to putting lo duca #2 alou #3 and beltran 6th.

alou would obviously prove he can still hit after his injury but if he does for a week and beltran continues to struggle, i would like the way that lineup would look