SportsWrath

Yankees looking to void the rest of Giambi's contract...

mickeef2

Not enough that your team is winning? Someone explain to me the psychological obsession that Mets and Sox fans have for the Yankees? Is it because they know that deep down, they'll never be as good? Or is it like with anything abused it always comes back for acceptance from the forces that have abused it for so long.

Now I understand that you are particularly angry as a person, and believe me when I say I understand that you've been dealt a lot of lousy cards in life. You willnever have any power or authority, you will never make any money, no one will ever hear the voices you hear and you will never know the touch of a beautiful woman but, really, do you have to lay all your short comings on the Yanlees and their fans? I'll wager not a few of your boys juiced it up, it's just that no one cares about the Red Sox.

Not enough that your team is winning? Someone explain to me the psychological obsession that Mets and Sox fans have for the Yankees? Is it because they know that deep down, they'll never be as good? Or is it like with anything abused it always comes back for acceptance from the forces that have abused it for so long.

Now I understand that you are particularly angry as a person, and believe me when I say I understand that you've been dealt a lot of lousy cards in life. You willnever have any power or authority, you will never make any money, no one will ever hear the voices you hear and you will never know the touch of a beautiful woman but, really, do you have to lay all your short comings on the Yanlees and their fans? I'll wager not a few of your boys juiced it up, it's just that no one cares about the Red Sox.

What are you talking about? It was in every local paper this morning,

or do you not read the newspapers after the Yankees lose?

What are you talking about? It was in every local paper this morning,

or do you not read the newspapers after the Yankees lose?

Thanks for underlining the veracity of my comment. It isn't whether the news is available everywhere it's having Mets and Red Sox fans trip over each other to come announce it to Yankee fans.

The question for you in your poor attempt to feign logic is, if it's all over the news papers why do we need a world class curmudgeon and Yankee hater to come tell us?

Thanks for underlining the veracity of my comment. It isn't whether the news is available everywhere it's having Mets and Red Sox fans trip over each other to come announce it to Yankee fans.

The question for you in your poor attempt to feign logic is, if it's all over the news papers why do we need a world class curmudgeon and Yankee hater to come tell us?

Cause on this board their are Yankee fans all over the country and don't get to

read the Daily News? Could that be it?

...now that he's banged up and not hitting again. He'd better start producing, or they might follow through with this threat this time. <_<

he definitely didn't help his own cause with his comments the other day, im sure the yankscalled their lawyers as soon as they heard that

he definitely didn't help his own cause with his comments the other day, im sure the yankscalled their lawyers as soon as they heard that

Hey asshole, don't post anything against the Yankees, after all your

still bitter about 1998.

Cause on this board their are Yankee fans all over the country and don't get to

read the Daily News? Could that be it?

You said it was all over the news. Did you mean that, or did you mean it was in one paper? You can't swing both ways...or can you?

Can you read?

It was in every local paper this morning,

Not only can I read, I can make sense! So, assuming the internet, everyone could find those articles but instead I should thank a Red Sox fan known for his mental illness to come scurrying here to let us all know the scoop outta da kindness of hiz haht? And now I get a not too swift Metsie rooter backing him up? I don't suppose you understand the meaning od the word objective?

Not only can I read, I can make sense! So, assuming the internet, everyone could find those articles but instead I should thank a Red Sox fan known for his mental illness to come scurrying here to let us all know the scoop outta da kindness of hiz haht? And now I get a not too swift Metsie rooter backing him up? I don't suppose you understand the meaning od the word objective?

Yeah, I do know the meaning of the word objective.

And I was going to post the same article if Mickeef didn't.

Yeah, but they had the same opportunity to follow through on this years ago, and were ready to do it, when out of nowhere Giambi got his swing back. They shut up about voiding his contract pretty quickly after that. Now that he's looking old, they're ready to restart the process.

Excuse this angry rant, he probably just looked at the standings.

Yeah, I do know the meaning of the word objective.

And I was going to post the same article if Mickeef didn't.

Well then you should be glad that you are two of kind.

As a matter of fact, you and foolfirubbadubdub make excellent apprentices for termite head's master craft:

fudgepackerbm9.jpg

Yeah, but they had the same opportunity to follow through on this years ago, and were ready to do it, when out of nowhere Giambi got his swing back. They shut up about voiding his contract pretty quickly after that. Now that he's looking old, they're ready to restart the process.

that's definitely a factor, they do have more of a case now that hemade thosecomments though. his leaked testimony probably wouldn'thave been admissible once the mlbpa fought it and brought it to court

No anger there at all, just stating the facts. Again the termite like infestation of Botox and Metsies fans is alarming.

It's ok. The Yankees will be fine. You have my word. Step off the ledge now.

Well then you should be glad that you are two of kind.

As a matter of fact, you and foolfirubbadubdub make excellent apprentices for termite head's master craft:

fudgepackerbm9.jpg

That's a nice red shirt you got on there...