SportsWrath

Baseball Trivia

i can't find it- all it says was he pitched like doo doo and gave up a grand salami, then he hurt his elbow.

Nolan Ryan's very durable arm finally gave out in Seattle on September 22, 1993, when he tore a ligament, ending his career two starts earlier than planned. Briefly attempting to pitch past the injury, Ryan threw one further pitch after tearing his ligament; with his injured arm, his final pitch was measured at 98 miles per hour.

Ryan was the last player who had played in the 1960s to retire from Major League Baseball, beating out Carlton Fisk by three months.

-www.wikipedia.org

wikipedia is not a creditable sight.

Thats where I got the question, I read that last night. I figured it for BS, but i thought if it's not true someone on here would know the real story.

BTW, one of the co creators of Wiki is making another free online encyclipedia that is supposed to be more accurate than wiki by forcing people who submit info to leave their real names and shit like that. I forget what it's supposed to be called.

BTW, one of the co creators of Wiki is making another free online encyclipedia that is supposed to be more accurate than wiki by forcing people who submit info to leave their real names and shit like that. I forget what it's supposed to be called.

That sucks!