SportsWrath

I'm hurt

Plow

I am sad now. The anger has gone away and frustration is starting to sit in.

This isn't right. We should be sitting on a fucking bye right now having a home game scheduled against one of these pathetic teams. We're the most talented team in the NFC. We almost won this game on just our pure talent.

I fucking cant stand this joke Coughlin. I stayed up an extra few hours to read the daily news and post at 4 AM. They want him gone, but they even suggested that they should keep him a year and go after cowher or weis the year after. Bullshit. I'd rather Gilbride or some random ass guy coach get a 1 year contract than have clueless tom back.

My anger is not going away until Coughlin goes.

The only thing in my tank right now is that Eli played well and has shown he's getting better. His completion percentage was up this year. He finished at like 58% up from 53% and it would have been over 60% had Toomer not got hurt or they had some receivers.

Eli is the savior. :worshippy:

This isn't Coughlin's Giants anymore and this isn't Tiki's Giants anymore.

THIS IS ELI'S TEAM AND HE'S READY TO TAKE IT OVER NEXT YEAR.

I FEEL IT!!!

ok i can go to sleep now, bye.

I am sad now. The anger has gone away and frustration is starting to sit in.

This isn't right. We should be sitting on a fucking bye right now having a home game scheduled against one of these pathetic teams. We're the most talented team in the NFC. We almost won this game on just our pure talent.

My anger is not going away until Coughlin goes.

The only thing in my tank right now is that Eli played well and has shown he's getting better. His completion percentage was up this year. He finished at like 58% up from 53% and it would have been over 60% had Toomer not got hurt or they had some receivers.

Eli is the savior. :worshippy:

THIS IS ELI'S TEAM AND HE'S READY TO TAKE IT OVER NEXT YEAR.

I FEEL IT!!!

Well u got a point there about the weak NFC, Giants should of had a bye along with the Bears. But the Giants have zero depth at LB and minimal depth at safety. Luckily we drafted a DE. Defense was decent yesterday but failed us in the 4th. Offense is so so...but without Tiki it's gonna be hell to watch Eli do it byhimself.

Think about it (EVERYONE on this board). Do u trust Eli to carry this team to 11-12 victories in 2007? Coaches stop trusting Eli after the Titans game. We stop trusting Eli after Toomer went down.

...so seriously, ask yourself that question. Can u honestly say "I trust Eli to do it next year"?

I'm going to be optimistic and say YES. With a new system and getting the injured guys back like Toomer and Petitgout I think Eli will be better than this year. He does need to work a lot with all of his receivers during the offseason though, even if it means coming down to Miami with all of them (He should even pay the expenses for the trip) and get better.

I'm going to be optimistic and say YES. With a new system and getting the injured guys back like Toomer and Petitgout I think Eli will be better than this year. He does need to work a lot with all of his receivers during the offseason though, even if it means coming down to Miami with all of them (He should even pay the expenses for the trip) and get better.

Fuck that I defended Plax and Shockey last year when they went to Miami but it was painfully clear that Eli had the best on-field connection with Amani, and his numbers tanked when Amani was gone. If they want to stay on this team they should make a commitment to staying in Jersey and working with Eli as much as possible. If they want better stats, if they want Pro-Bowls, if they want better contracts they should show they deserve it.