SportsWrath

Regardless of what happens going forward

boohyah

This should be Coughlin's last season as Giants head coach. It's inexplicable that he can let a team go out there and play this shitty. The excuses are lessened. He has players coming back from injury, it's a home game and it's a pressure game and this team came out and simply blew!. Tom, Tiki was making no headway whatsoever on the ground, you either mix up the plays or for christs sake play the 260 running back we drafted as an "impact" player. I've stood up for Whitfield this year, but like Aikman said, when we were 3rd and 3 and Whitfield decides to go butting, you bench his ass!!. And you pull Eli aside and you scream in his fucking ear when he comes off the field like he's stoned and you wake him up. If you can't do these simple things Tom, do what Fassel did, admit that you're time is up and say you'll coach out your contract, because you can't blame the players for this mess anymore Tom, it's your fault( you hired your assistants also!)..

That said, i hope he has a happy Christmas, seriously because if he's got any conscious, these performances have to be killing him. And if not well..............

This should be Coughlin's last season as Giants head coach. It's inexplicable that he can let a team go out there and play this shitty. The excuses are lessened. He has players coming back from injury, it's a home game and it's a pressure game and this team came out and simply blew!. Tom, Tiki was making no headway whatsoever on the ground, you either mix up the plays or for christs sake play the 260 running back we drafted as an "impact" player. I've stood up for Whitfield this year, but like Aikman said, when we were 3rd and 3 and Whitfield decides to go butting, you bench his ass!!. And you pull Eli aside and you scream in his fucking ear when he comes off the field like he's stoned and you wake him up. If you can't do these simple things Tom, do what Fassel did, admit that you're time is up and say you'll coach out your contract, because you can't blame the players for this mess anymore Tom, it's your fault( you hired your assistants also!)..

That said, i hope he has a happy Christmas, seriously because if he's got any conscious, these performances have to be killing him. And if not well..............

The FO owes it to us fans to fire this guy and everyone he brought with him.