SportsWrath

my one and only gloating thread

ccase39

AHHHH 30-7 and imagine if we hadnt had all those dropped passes! I did hope that tiki would have had a better game, we actually made him look like hes washed up and needs to retire. you cant really blame eli for much in this game either. Tom MUST go. anyway hopefully the giants will still make it to the playoffs, although I dont know what for. Im drunk now and going to enjoy my win and christmas.

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone

I'm glad we lost and I hope we lose next week. I want Tom gone and I want the best draft pick we can get.

If that....that....that...Coach Cheerleader fuck comes back with the New York Football Giants next year then we will really see who the owners/management really value. Loyalty to an asshole....or loyalty to the people who pay the bills. It should be a no brainer.

I have a feeling tom will be gone. the players have no respect for him and rightly so. I cant imagine any benifit in keeping him even if he fired all of his assistants

Exactly ccase39...enjoy your run and hope you guys go far. That is a good coach you have there and you have a balanced team. The NFC is wide open...like a 40 year old hooker after the 7th Fleet just dropped anchor.

Exactly ccase39...enjoy your run and hope you guys go far. That is a good coach you have there and you have a balanced team. The NFC is wide open...like a 40 year old hooker after 7th Fleet just dropped anchor.

:LMAO: thanks and us new orleans folk love us some hookers