SportsWrath

Fresh Meat.

fishgutmartyr

yeah, my patience is wearing thin with this fucking god awful conditioning staff. WHAT THE FUCK!!! :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

We're finally getting our D back together, and now we wont have offense. Fucking shoot me! Just fucking kill me now!

One asked why I liked baseball much more than football. This is why.

yeah, my patience is wearing thin with this fucking god awful conditioning staff. WHAT THE FUCK!!! :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

We're finally getting our D back together, and now we wont have offense. Fucking shoot me! Just fucking kill me now!

Yeah, you're Yankees were really healthy last year.

Yeah, you're Yankees were really healthy last year.

Did we lose 4 straight, which would equal about 4 months in baseball terms?

Here's the thing, when someone goes out for 4-5 weeks in baseball it's no biggy. They could lose all those games and still come back and make the Series...and they have 8 other guys who can pick them up. In football when you lose someone for 4-5 weeks, it could be the end of the season. ...and the Giants are a walking health woe team these last few years. I get sick of hearing about key injuries week in and week out. Does the FO notice this? I dont think they do, and if they do they dont care. Next year, same thing...you watch.

Did we lose 4 straight, which would equal about 4 months in baseball terms?

Here's the thing, when someone goes out for 4-5 weeks in baseball it's no biggy. They could lose all those games and still come back and make the Series...and they have 8 other guys who can pick them up. In football when you lose someone for 4-5 weeks, it could be the end of the season. ...and the Giants are a walking health woe team these last few years. I get sick of hearing about key injuries week in and week out. Does the FO notice this? I dont think they do, and if they do they dont care. Next year, same thing...you watch.

Stop your bitching. There is nothing you can do to control injuries. All teams have them and it is part of the NFL. That is why you need depth and really good coaching. Take the patriots for instance, they had some very key injuries over the past few years, but they have great coaches and they fill the holes and still win football games.

As for the losing streak, think of it like this, there are 162 games in Baseball and 16 in football. A 10-1 ratio, so a one game losing streak is like have a 10 game losing streak in baseball. Losing 4 in a row is unacceptable and the Giants with all there injuries at least competed well in two out of those four games.

Its hard to understand the conditioning of the giants, with all the injuries, and they make a play (run) for ten yards, and start patting there helmet to come out.

Stop your bitching. There is nothing you can do to control injuries. All teams have them and it is part of the NFL. That is why you need depth and really good coaching. Take the patriots for instance, they had some very key injuries over the past few years, but they have great coaches and they fill the holes and still win football games.

As for the losing streak, think of it like this, there are 162 games in Baseball and 16 in football. A 10-1 ratio, so a one game losing streak is like have a 10 game losing streak in baseball. Losing 4 in a row is unacceptable and the Giants with all there injuries at least competed well in two out of those four games.

While coaching obviously is important, and our coaches obviously suck the big one, there is no doubt that our conditioning staff doesn't do a good job. Look at Tiki! He takes brutal hits and walks away everytime. Hence my signature.

I'm sorry, kiss my what??

You're gonna tell me that the injuries this team has amassed the last few years is acceptable? There's a thing called a training staff that gets players conditioned for this sport. I understand broken bones and ligament tears are things you cant get passed, but fatigue, pulled muscles, and soreness can be avoided if your conditioned right, which obviously this team hasn't been recently. It frustrates the shit out of me. We should be making a solid run with the D getting put back together, and instead we'll now have a questionable line. And I dont care how deep this line is, they haven't gelled and they aren't starters for a reason.