SportsWrath

Giants-Eagles game on Dec 17

Nas

Sorry if anyone has posted this.

the Giants-Eagles game on Dec.17 - which was switched to a 4:15start, thanks to the NFL's flexible scheduling - is now shaping up as the game of the year.

I fucking hate late games. :furious:

You hate late games, try having to go to the late game in the middle of December in the Meadowlands. It's going to be lots of coffee and cocoa.

Oh trust I know. Which begs the question, why don't the Giants/Jets have heated seats in the new stadium?

Oh trust I know. Which begs the question, why don't the Giants/Jets have heated seats in the new stadium?

Sounds too Californian-ish. NY/NJ is a tough place and full of TUFF fans. NY/NJ fan bring a blanket and ear muffs.

(Never understood why the Cards new staduim is a retractable dome. Dry as it is in Glendale, AZ. They get like 3.2 inches of rain a year!)

Sounds too Californian-ish. NY/NJ is a tough place and full of TUFF fans. NY/NJ fan bring a blanket and ear muffs.

(Never understood why the Cards new staduim is a retractable dome. Dry as it is in Glendale, AZ. They get like 3.2 inches of rain a year!)

My guess is to shadow the place in the blazing arizona sun.