SportsWrath

some observations

TheShocker

1. Feely is terrible at kick-offs, he can barely get it inside the 10 on a good one.

2. When is Coughlin going to realize that Jacobs is an absolute beast and that he should be given at least 15 carries per game?

3. Eli seemed so much more poised once we had committed to a running game. Keep that up...and give the Truck more carries.

4. Play-calling sucks. Firstly, they should have ran Jacobs straight up the middle on the 4th down, and they should have given him the ball in the red zone. They have to realize that giving him the ball three times on starting on the ten yard line is an almost guaranteed TD. At least keep him in the damn game!

5. Emmons is terrible, we need more athletic LBs. I love Pierce, and Short is decent...but damn, Emmons is just awful. How can someone get hurt so often when having so little physical contact?

6. Rare sinorice sighting tonight, If he keeps playing, we need some more designed plays for him (reverses, WR screens, etc.)

Feely puts inside the 20 90 percent of the time

The Giants llost becausse of thaat one big play. Those big plays are burning us

94 yard in penalties and a 3d down conversion rate of over50% by the Boys played a part in that too.

The thing about this game that pisses me off the absolute most is the back to back drives where we march down the field and throw the ball twice per drive inside the 5. Jacobs is a monster, he's like Shockey, you can feel the intensity build when he makes a big play like when he leveled the dude.

We can never ask more of a QB than what we got from Eli today. I really believe that. 250 + yards, a TD, spreading the ball but still getting his playmakers the ball. Accurate mostly, smart decisions (like tucking and running when no one is open) mistake free football. He'll have games where he has better stats, but this was his "smartest" game I'v seen him play.

Such a shame Lavar got injured, I know he didn't do a whole lot, but by now I think he'd be in a stride and playing well. Is that rookie LB we drafted Wilkerson injured?

Moss is fucking quick, as soon as he caught the ball he was 10 yards upfield. I am now excited about him again. We need to get him the ball in the ways you mentioned.

The thing about this game that pisses me off the absolute most is the back to back drives where we march down the field and throw the ball twice per drive inside the 5. Jacobs is a monster, he's like Shockey, you can feel the intensity build when he makes a big play like when he leveled the dude.

We can never ask more of a QB than what we got from Eli today. I really believe that. 250 + yards, a TD, spreading the ball but still getting his playmakers the ball. Accurate mostly, smart decisions (like tucking and running when no one is open) mistake free football. He'll have games where he has better stats, but this was his "smartest" game I'v seen him play.

Such a shame Lavar got injured, I know he didn't do a whole lot, but by now I think he'd be in a stride and playing well. Is that rookie LB we drafted Wilkerson injured?

Moss is fucking quick, as soon as he caught the ball he was 10 yards upfield. I am now excited about him again. We need to get him the ball in the ways you mentioned.

You hit that

actually thats where I got it :LMAO:

Gimme a reak I am still reeling dickhead ;)

Try looking at the end zone boards, they toggle the stats every 30 seconds, they show penalties, yards, player stats etc