SportsWrath

Boohyah's tribute to former Giant greats. Day 2

boohyah

My apologies to everyone. i was painting my sons bedroom and I went to Walmart just to piss Blunatic off.

Anyway today's celebrated Giant is none other than............. JAMAL DUFF.

Now, it seems that with such an amazing player, it should be easy to google a photo of him as a Giant, but perhaps it's a spelling thing with his name.....................

Jamal played 5 wonderful years as a Giant, until he got bored with the game it came so easy to him. He left the game, and no wonder.... you'd leave also, if you had the chance to act with the great Ben Stiller in the Classic.... Dodgeball!!

18didge.jpg

My apologies to everyone. i was painting my sons bedroom and I went to Walmart just to piss Blunatic off.

Anyway today's celebrated Giant is none other than............. JAMAL DUFF.

Now, it seems that with such an amazing player, it should be easy to google a photo of him as a Giant, but perhaps it's a spelling thing with his name.....................

Jamal played 5 wonderful years as a Giant, until he got bored with the game it came so easy to him. He left the game, and no wonder.... you'd leave also, if you had the chance to act with the great Ben Stiller in the Classic.... Dodgeball!!

18didge.jpg

:P