SportsWrath

Here We Go

Scipio

The mood in the locker room was unusually upbeat, considering the circumstances surrounding Sunday's loss. Players talked about turning the page and moving forward.

So they will take it litely and then up the ass by Dallas sunday then blame everyone else It's All The Shitty Fans Fault Antonio :furious:

What the hell do you want them to do pout? Walk around feeling sorry for themselves. Dwell on the last game all week. They are doing exactly what they need to do, get over it and get a good feeling back in that locker room. I would much rather see them play loose than all stressed out and tight. That never fares well for a team.

AP was absolutely right about the fans also. If you want to give up on the team after 3 losses, even when we are 1 game out of the division and still leading the wild card race, then you are not a Giants fan in the first place and the team doesn't need you.

What the hell do you want them to do pout? Walk around feeling sorry for themselves. Dwell on the last game all week. They are doing exactly what they need to do, get over it and get a good feeling back in that locker room. I would much rather see them play loose than all stressed out and tight. That never fares well for a team.

AP was absolutely right about the fans also. If you want to give up on the team after 3 losses, even when we are 1 game out of the division and still leading the wild card race, then you are not a Giants fan in the first place and the team doesn't need you.

I've been saying the same thing, yet Scipio still makes around 5 topics a day whining like a baby without his pacifier. Be dissapointed with your team, be outraged with them, but don't abandon them like you THINK they are abandoning you.

No I want them to do what we used to do when we lost a game, get mad and find someway to focus that anger on Dallas. You can turn it over and on to them and kick there ass.

Different individuals seal with disappointments differently. Some break furniture and some bottle it up.... some get upbeat and focus all their energy to beating Dallas on Sunday...