SportsWrath

ok just got off the plane and only heard the highlights

ccase39

but from what I saw and heard I hear coughlin throwing eli under the bus. Great way to cover your ass coach. I dont care what happened with eli when a team gives up 24 points in the last 10 min of the game whos fault is that? yeah eli threw a critical interception but he was trying to spark something after i saw our defense give up. our problem is weve got lots of talent and our team has an entiltement issue that were supposed to win easy games.period. weve got the talent but who gives a shit when they giver up and dont play 4 quarters because they expect to win. im fucking pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fellas our team is falling apart at every level noone respects the coaching staff (which I tend to agree with) and everone has a me attitude eli is a great QB but he is not fitting into our orginization, which is full of egos. if something doesnt happen mark my words im an ass most of the time but if shit doesnt change within 3 years eli will be a hall of fame player for someone else and whipping the gmen every chance he gets.

but from what I saw and heard I hear coughlin throwing eli under the bus. Great way to cover your ass coach. I dont care what happened with eli when a team gives up 24 points in the last 10 min of the game whos fault is that? yeah eli threw a critical interception but he was trying to spark something after i saw our defense give up. our problem is weve got lots of talent and our team has an entiltement issue that were supposed to win easy games.period. weve got the talent but who gives a shit when they giver up and dont play 4 quarters because they expect to win. im fucking pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fellas our team is falling apart at every level noone respects the coaching staff (which I tend to agree with) and everone has a me attitude eli is a great QB but he is not fitting into our orginization, which is full of egos. if something doesnt happen mark my words im an ass most of the time but if shit doesnt change within 3 years eli will be a hall of fame player for someone else and whipping the gmen every chance he gets.

Eli deserved it...

Eli needed to be called out. It might light a fire under him. Coughlin can't stand around and do nothing. After reading the Giants message boards for the past year, it wouldn't bother me in the least to see Eli go to another team and see the Giant fans cry for another ten years looking for another QB. Eli was never credited for his wins but was blamed for all the losses. That's a no-win situation and he deserves better. After hearing asswipe Giant fans call up local radio stations hoping he would get injured and reading posts that say the same thing, alot of asswipe Giants fans deserve their misery. Too bad the rest of us would have to suffer.

I would excuse the juveniles because they haven't went through the rough times, but the dopes that were calling up the local radio stations sounded like they were in their fifties.

Eli needed to be called out. It might light a fire under him. Coughlin can't stand around and do nothing. After reading the Giants message boards for the past year, it wouldn't bother me in the least to see Eli go to another team and see the Giant fans cry for another ten years looking for another QB. Eli was never credited for his wins but was blamed for all the losses. That's a no-win situation and he deserves better. After hearing asswipe Giant fans call up local radio stations hoping he would get injured and reading posts that say the same thing, alot of asswipe Giants fans deserve their misery. Too bad the rest of us would have to suffer.

I would excuse the juveniles because they haven't went through the rough times, but the dopes that were calling up the local radio stations sounded like they were in their fifties.

right on. i love the giants but some of these fans kill me. eli needed to be called out yes but he understands how he contributed to the loss, and was the first to admit that i have never heard another giants player or coach own up to anything.