SportsWrath

bears stink

TheShocker

no seriously...i think we will beat them next time if there is a next time and we are healthy defensively...

i do not feel like the bears are at all superior to us whatsoever...and without that 3rd & 22 at the end of the first half, maybe we win that game.

its ridiculous how fast the media is jumping off us...but they did the same to the bears last week, just as worse, and it didn't do anything to them. Look at our schedule...I would have signed up for 6-3 through the first 9. No way the eagles or cowboys are better than us...we just have to focus on getting healthy, if we are...i still believe SB.

we got jac next week, who knows which team will show up there, and then tennessee i believe...just focus on the next 2 games...drop this one.

the end.

Guest JACKSTROUD7

I dont think they STINK

they beat us fair and square

we were outcoached, and outplayed...........if there were a 5th qtr we would have lost by 50 points

if we play them again, we better use jacobs, and shockey......othe result will be worse not better

there was a way to beat the Bears the other night, but clueless coughlin didnt know how

1- Play Jacobs, and give him 15 carries per game

2- Pass to Shockey playing wide out

3- I know you'll think this nuts but use Kiwanuka as the tight end, and shockey wide when the other 3 DE's return

4- find a place for Blackburn

no seriously...i think we will beat them next time if there is a next time and we are healthy defensively...

i do not feel like the bears are at all superior to us whatsoever...and without that 3rd & 22 at the end of the first half, maybe we win that game.

its ridiculous how fast the media is jumping off us...but they did the same to the bears last week, just as worse, and it didn't do anything to them. Look at our schedule...I would have signed up for 6-3 through the first 9. No way the eagles or cowboys are better than us...we just have to focus on getting healthy, if we are...i still believe SB.

we got jac next week, who knows which team will show up there, and then tennessee i believe...just focus on the next 2 games...drop this one.

the end.

I believe in our players. I do not believe in our coaches anymore. The coaches are holding this team back.

I wish AP and Eli would call their own plays.