SportsWrath

Rangers Name Ron Washington

Virginia Giant

Link

Guess we'll see, not really sure what made him stand out among the others.

I don't know anything about this guy. I think they should have went after Girardi really hard but I think he wants that Yankees job next year if it comes up. This move might be good for the Rangers.

I don't know anything about this guy. I think they should have went after Girardi really hard but I think he wants that Yankees job next year if it comes up. This move might be good for the Rangers.

They interviewed about 5 or 6 guys, some guys with pretty impressive resume's. I'd really like to know what the final closing point was that made Washington more attractive than Acta, Hillman etc.

They interviewed about 5 or 6 guys, some guys with pretty impressive resume's. I'd really like to know what the final closing point was that made Washington more attractive than Acta, Hillman etc.

African American seems to be my guess.

African American seems to be my guess.

Your guess is wrong. this guy is highly respected on the West Coast. Most Giants and A's fans wanted him to be their next coach. I think he's a bit too smart to be a Beane puppet and Sabean wanted someone established. But this is definitely a qualified guy. Congrats, VG you got a good guy there.

Your guess is wrong. this guy is highly respected on the West Coast. Most Giants and A's fans wanted him to be their next coach. I think he's a bit too smart to be a Beane puppet and Sabean wanted someone established. But this is definitely a qualified guy. Congrats, VG you got a good guy there.

Well i trust your opinion so i feel better about it, maybe he'll at least help blalock get to the next level.