SportsWrath

Do you want Alfonso Soriano as our Second Baseman?

Blue Jeans

Soriano  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Alfonso Soriano as our Second Baseman?

• Yes, I'm a pansy-ass queer who takes it in the ass everynight and knows more about male anal sex and AIDS than baseball.
    • No.

This guy would have Roberto Alomar and Mo Vaughn written all over him.

I doubt if Sori would hit 46 hrs playing in Shea, and I'm not sure if Willie can motivate him to run out his hits, but he can sure give the Mets an awesome lineup for a couple of years. I would say he's certainly worth 12 or 13 mil.

I doubt if Sori would hit 46 hrs playing in Shea, and I'm not sure if Willie can motivate him to run out his hits, but he can sure give the Mets an awesome lineup for a couple of years. I would say he's certainly worth 12 or 13 mil.

Willie is one of the best motivators in baseball right now. Did you see basically scrubs on our pitching staff virtually light up each them they played in the postseason?

And if Soriano can hit 46 in the Nats ballpark, why couldn't he able to at Shea.

And what did people say when he went to RFK? i think the hardest stadium in the league to hit HR's in. People said hes would have 15-20 HR there and he goes and has 46HR.

maybe not as your 2nd baseman, but in LF, why not?

Big Money (120m) that could be spent elsewhere and not on a player we'd be taking a chance on.

Most real people think our LF will be Lastings Milledge and we may go for the quick fix in right field. But we all want the money to be spent on pitching.

Big Money (120m) that could be spent elsewhere and not on a player we'd be taking a chance on.

Most real people think our LF will be Lastings Milledge and we may go for the quick fix in right field. But we all want the money to be spent on pitching.

where did you get 120 mil? and why is this a risk? he's been a consistently great player for a very long time now and he's done it in pitcher parks too. i dont think omar would sign him at the expense of the pitching staff, he knows where his priorities are

where did you get 120 mil? and why is this a risk? he's been a consistently great player for a very long time now and he's done it in pitcher parks too. i dont think omar would sign him at the expense of the pitching staff, he knows where his priorities are

You have heard he's seeking a Beltran-like contract, right? That comes to around 120mil.

I just think there is a risk. I personally, don't like bringing in questionable guys onto my team, and Soriano is one of them. The talent is there, sure. But would he produce... I just get a bad vibe about him. I'm confident Omar will do the right thing.

You have heard he's seeking a Beltran-like contract, right? That comes to around 120mil.

I just think there is a risk. I personally, don't like bringing in questionable guys onto my team, and Soriano is one of them. The talent is there, sure. But would he produce... I just get a bad vibe about him. I'm confident Omar will do the right thing.

well if he costs 120 im with you. part of beltran's contract was that he was a gold glove CF and just came off a bonds-esque postseason. i'll be shocked if soriano's contract breaks 100 mil

well if he costs 120 im with you. part of beltran's contract was that he was a gold glove CF and just came off a bonds-esque postseason. i'll be shocked if soriano's contract breaks 100 mil

Well, I doubt he gets what he want (beltran-contract), but I think he'll break 100m, not sign onto a team until close to winter meetings, and complain he's not at the position he wants to be at once he signs.

Well, I doubt he gets what he want (beltran-contract), but I think he'll break 100m, not sign onto a team until close to winter meetings, and complain he's not at the position he wants to be at once he signs.

he only cared about playing 2b cuz he was going to be a FA and knew he was more valuable as a 2b than a LF. once he gets paid you wont hear him complain about his position again