SportsWrath

Late hit out of bounds on TO

jranieli

have we talked about it yet? It was another horrible call and announcers were not talking about it. He was not hit but tapped out of bounds and we have seen so many more hits not called. No horsecollar called on Williams of course on Tiki. Absolutly disgusting.

I thought it was a pretty weak call and it brought me back to scary memories of what Dhani Jones did to that punt returner against SF in the 2003 playoff game. You know, when he fair caught it at our 43 yard line than started running, and Dhani clueless as hell tackled the guy.

I was just waiting for Strahan to point to the scoreboard as TO did the tennis celebration as he scored the TD. That would've really gotten me worried about this game <_<

he def got the call because the ref would not be able to stand him bitching about it....

that was bullshit htere were 2 horsecollar tackles on tiki

I know... Tiki practically got body slammed. That TO call was lame. thats why when those officials get banged up by a play, I always smile.

The hit wasn't a hit. It was a push and TO wasn't out of bounds yet. Another BS call by the refs. And not to beat a dead horse, but really why the hell does this get called and the horse collars on Tiki get completely ignored?