SportsWrath

Was Anyone At The Game?

NYSportsInFL

They are saying people were chanting FUCK JOE BUCK, ASSHOLE-PUJOLS, SHAVE THAT SHIT(when Spezio came to bat) and FUCK ST.LOUIS. Was anyone there to hear anyone of that? Thats why the crowd was so quiet and it sounded dead but it was really crazy...So was anyone there?

I was at the game and the Crowd was rocking, from the 1st inning through the 9th.... The only time the crowd quited down was after giving up the HR, but 5 minutes later we were back up.

Poohole was getting it the worst, everytime he came to bat the boos were non-stop and every renditon of lick my poohole you can think of was shouted by somebody.

The best is when they made thier pitching change, everyone started chanting "We Want Looper"

The way out of the stadium there were a couple of fights, most Card fans knew to keep thier mouths shut... Most

I was at the game and the Crowd was rocking, from the 1st inning through the 9th.... The only time the crowd quited down was after giving up the HR, but 5 minutes later we were back up.

Poohole was getting it the worst, everytime he came to bat the boos were non-stop and every renditon of lick my poohole you can think of was shouted by somebody.

The best is when they made thier pitching change, everyone started chanting "We Want Looper"

The way out of the stadium there were a couple of fights, most Card fans knew to keep thier mouths shut... Most

I was in the Mezz, lower box and it felt as if the upper deck was about to fall down. I have decided I am going to wait to go to the new park in 09. The construction around that place is going to make it a nightmare the next 2 years. I caught a ride back to my office with some buddies to get my car and getting out of there was an absolute nightmare.

Anyway, tough loss, great season, good building block and as we did this year I expect to take another GIANT step forward in 07.

I was in the Mezz, lower box and it felt as if the upper deck was about to fall down. I have decided I am going to wait to go to the new park in 09. The construction around that place is going to make it a nightmare the next 2 years. I caught a ride back to my office with some buddies to get my car and getting out of there was an absolute nightmare.

Anyway, tough loss, great season, good building block and as we did this year I expect to take another GIANT step forward in 07.

:rock::clap::TU:

I was at Game 7.

I did hear chants of "Asshole" when Pujols came to bat, and he was beeing booed mercilessly all night. The crowd was deafening all night long. When Chavez made that catch, the place erupted, I jumped and landed on the seat in front of me, twisting my already weak ankle, falling into the seat next to me while my buddy moved out of the way instead of trying to catch me. :cwy:

It was awesome. I've been to alot of games at Shea, including an NLCS game and World Series game in 2000, but this was the best experience I have ever had, despite the loss. The atmosphere was awesome, and that play Chavez made... WOW! .

People will be talking about that play for a long time, and I witnessed it first hand. That takes some of the sting away for me. I love baseball and that was a great, all time baseball play.

I'm still disappointed, but confident that we are no longer pushovers and should contend for awhile.

Go Mets!!

Go GIANTS!!!!