228 replies to this topic

#226 GuyMeatdrapes

GuyMeatdrapes

Richard Stabone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,603 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 02:27 PM

You do realize that the astros have literally scored all their runs in this series on home runs, right?

Well 95%...the other five due to yankee errors.

#227 Chuck Wagon

Chuck Wagon

Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,882 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 08:25 PM

You do realize that the astros have literally scored all their runs in this series on home runs, right?

Well 95%...the other five due to yankee errors.

How dare you interrupt me when I am on a rant....I could get brain damage if interrupted mid rant. 

....okay...I'm better...massively disappointed...but better.

Thanks James.

C.W agon

#228 GuyMeatdrapes

GuyMeatdrapes

Richard Stabone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,603 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 10:44 PM

Me too...its sucks. You watched your team grind out 103 wins..win a tough division while decimated by injuries..just to run into the best team in baseball in the alcs and get beaten....all but the first and 4th game have been close games that the yanks should have won. Which makes losing the series that much more frustrating.

But the astros are the best team in baseball...so i guess if youre going to go out...might as well be to the soon to be world champions

#229 GuyMeatdrapes

GuyMeatdrapes

Richard Stabone

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,603 posts

Posted 19 October 2019 - 03:26 AM

Thry should have had severino pitch game two in Houston and Paxton game three at home.

Paxtons splits..home/away are staggering. He is a beast at yankee Stadium. How the fuck did boone and company not know that?

Oh well..at least theyve made it a little more interesting. But i dont expect another win. One good thing is that at least they didnt get eliminated at home and had to watch the assholes celebrate on our field

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users