SportsWrath

DFS Week 14

Treehugger

Early thoughts:

I think I'm buying Lamar Miller vs Giants this week (Mon), especially if Kennard is still out.

Winston vs Saints D will be a popular QB choice, though I like FitzMagic vs Titans too, or Osweiler vs Raiders for a cheap pick. If Revis is still out then Mariota vs Jets might be good too.

AJ Green vs Pit D sounds tasty, though I'll have to check the recent D performances. If Hurns is back he'll be a great play vs Ind (Robinson will get shadowed by Vontae Davis).

McCoy revenge game vs Eagles?

I played a 50-50 and the play-action tourney with two different lineups. With the play action, I stacked a bunch of Bucs vs New Orleans... Jameis, Evans, Seferian Jenkins, and Doug Martin, while adding Thomas Rawls, Odell Beckham, Rawls, Hurns, Julius Thomas, and the Seahawks DEF... As you probably guessed, the Bucs stack screwed me over huge, and I finished in the 5000's.

Howeva... In the 50-50 I finished first. Had I played this lineup in the playaction I would've finished 20th out of 11000+.

Russell Wilson

Eddie Lacy

LeSean McCoy

Alshon Jeffery

Brandon Marshall

Sammy Watkins

Julius Thomas

Doug Baldwin

Chiefs DEF

Would've won $150 on a $3 bet had I just played that lineup in the big tourney. Oh well, at least I came out ahead for the weekend, and on to week 15.

Winston/Evans stack fucked me too. I had Miller and Tye(!) last night though, and was well inside the money before Beckham went off and 20+ people jumped me. I'm still pissed that neither Miller or Tye saw any action in the second half. 3-4 more points and I would have been okay.

My tournament ($1) line-ip was doing well too, with FitzMagic, Marshall, Hurns, AJ...but it also had Stewart and Olsen who both left the game injured. I lost out on that one by about 5 points.