SportsWrath

Kiwi's game

uconngiants

so as i first started to watch him i thought he did a good job, but relized he just sprints up field and tries to get around the corner (which he does well) he but some pressure on the QB that did not get to much attention from the announcers. On the Kyle Boller pass that was caught by Demetrius Willams one handed around 3 Giants that was Kiwi's pressure. The next series or maybe 2 he started to come out. He was beating that scrub at LT all day getting up field on him the first play to get .5 sack. Which set him up later for the spin move which he used to put pressure on. The following play he started up field agian and when the full back came to help out on him playing the outside he spun/moved inside for the sack

Guys dont forget he was playing a scrub but he was pretty impressive...

i just hope he doesnt run up field the whole day and get killed by a draw also hope he learns a few more moves

and he needs to put weight on!!!!

so as i first started to watch him i thought he did a good job, but relized he just sprints up field and tries to get around the corner (which he does well) he but some pressure on the QB that did not get to much attention from the announcers. On the Kyle Boller pass that was caught by Demetrius Willams one handed around 3 Giants that was Kiwi's pressure. The next series or maybe 2 he started to come out. He was beating that scrub at LT all day getting up field on him the first play to get .5 sack. Which set him up later for the spin move which he used to put pressure on. The following play he started up field agian and when the full back came to help out on him playing the outside he spun/moved inside for the sack

Guys dont forget he was playing a scrub but he was pretty impressive...

i just hope he doesnt run up field the whole day and get killed by a draw also hope he learns a few more moves

and he needs to put weight on!!!!

kiwi was very impressive. At least your first rounder is playing right now, we jsut signed Allen, jason that is

He has great speed off the edge but if they ran it that play he would get burnt big time. He has to work on his overall game. But that's how Osi started out. As a one-dimensional pass rusher and he developed his run stopping ability over time. Hopefully that's the case with Kiwi.

He has great speed off the edge but if they ran it that play he would get burnt big time. He has to work on his overall game. But that's how Osi started out. As a one-dimensional pass rusher and he developed his run stopping ability over time. Hopefully that's the case with Kiwi.

exactly i think he will come around and if he wants to make the next step like osi he needs to put on 15

exactly i think he will come around and if he wants to make the next step like osi he needs to put on 15

Yeah, and his arms are really long too. That can be used as a plus for his game with proper coaching.

I like what we got with him.

when did osi develop run stopping ability? last i recall, they were running around his edge at will.

when did osi develop run stopping ability? last i recall, they were running around his edge at will.

You can't say he hasn't improved stopping the run. There is room for improvement but from where he was in his first couple of years there is no doubt he has come a long way.

He made the play of the game that no one talks about at home against Dallas. It was second and 2 and it was a fake inside hand off to Barber I think then a pitchout to Jones. Osi was one on one with Jones and Osi was that quick to chase him out of bounds to make it third and one. Bledsoe threw an incompletion the next play and that forced a punt in the fourth quarter.

Hopefully he continues to get better at stopping the run.

You can't say he hasn't improved stopping the run. There is room for improvement but from where he was in his first couple of years there is no doubt he has come a long way.

He made the play of the game that no one talks about at home against Dallas. It was second and 2 and it was a fake inside hand off to Barber I think then a pitchout to Jones. Osi was one on one with Jones and Osi was that quick to chase him out of bounds to make it third and one. Bledsoe threw an incompletion the next play and that forced a punt in the fourth quarter.

Hopefully he continues to get better at stopping the run.

Osi struggled in some games (Eagles when motes ran all day on that side and KC when Larry Johnson ran at will there)

but he did improve and think he will improve every year

Seems to me, he didnt just use his speed to get around the corner. But was in fact using Vet type moves like Strahan to get around the corner. Spin moves swiming moves. Kid had a sack and a half, and did it with skill, speed and strength. Looking forward to his developement